Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bonnet for coupe?

Anyone got a decent bonnet?

I'm getting mine resprayed and its been repaired at some point so wondering whether to try and get a better one.

How much is a new one anyway?

S2 Coupe 3B Project

Ur quattro restoration

S2 Avant

Boost is the new rock and roll!
    sigpic

AFAIK the bonnet is the only piece of bodywork that's shared between the coupe, saloon, and avant. So that might broaden your horizons a bit

Comment

Dont ask!!!!

I got a 2nd one from Sal from an RS2 for a brilliant price.

Well worth asking the master of breakers if he can get another bonnet.

Comment

John,theres one of the biggest scrapyards in the south of england about 10 miles from your house,think i gave you the number a few months ago when you were after a box off that A6.I will dig it out if you want.Its unlikely they wont have a B4 in.

Comment

Allaudi always have them in, its worth a visit as i got all the interior trim and exterior trim i needed in one visit, paid £50 for the bonnet and £20 for the trim they had 4 bonnets on the shelves when i was last there.

Comment

I have a spare John. the paint is slightly blotchy on top because there was a small engine fire under it. So there's no insulation underneath but it's all solid with no dings. £15 plus P&P? It will need resprayed unless you want it red with a couple of lighter blotches. I'll get you photos if you like. parcel2go should be decent enough.
            If you don't get sorted out locally (prob much easier) give me a shout.
            --------------------------------------------------------------------
            1990 CQ20v
            2001 3.0 B6 A4 Avant Quattro Sport

Comment

Originally posted by newsh View Post
              Anyone got a decent bonnet?

I'm getting mine resprayed and its been repaired at some point so wondering whether to try and get a better one.

How much is a new one anyway?
              How about one of these, I may be selling one soon.
              Attached Files
              sigpic_________
              Rob

Comment

Working...
              X