Lambda & door trim

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lambda & door trim

Does anyone know where i can purchase the rubber/plastic lower door trim? price?
    Also does anyone know the part Nos for a 3b lambda sensor,as mine is seemingly incorrect and i think its about time i changed it,GSF dont seem to do it for the S2,so back to the dealers i guess,i would still like to know exactly what part Nos to ask for as ive NO faith in dealers.
    Rob W
    04 Audi S4 Avant
    55 Merc 220cdi c class estate Family hack.
    92 Audi S2 3b Sadly gone.
    1969 mustang fastback 302. Dry storage

Call these Guys!

S2 Coupe 3B Project

Ur quattro restoration

S2 Avant

Boost is the new rock and roll!
    sigpic

Comment

Heres your part numbers & prices from a stealer:

Door Rubbing Strips

N/S 895 853 959 A 01C

O/S 895 853 960 A 01C

£26.61+VAT each

End Caps:

N/S 895 853 113 A 01C
      O/S 895 853 114 A 01C

£1.17+VAT each

(ETKA says they are 113 left, 114 right but when I fitted mine it was the other way round)

Clips:

443 853 909 A

£0.20+VAT each

Lambda Probe:

034 906 265 F

£74.28+VAT

VAGParts are no doubt cheaper.

Ben
      the best intentions are fraught with disappointment - gil grissom

sigpic
      1994 ABY Avant - it's getting there

Comment

Won't a universal Lambda sensor work? I think they are about £40 for a 4 wire one from CAS and other good parts suppliers. All that is required is the original plug needs to be fitted to the already spliced and connectered up wires.
        HTH
        Chris
        A6 Avant Tdi 110 because as the fuel prices keep going up I am so happy to be getting 649.8 miles to a tank of diesel!! (£50)

Comment

I dont know enough about lambda's to say,but there are different types,so unless this is just fitment related i would say no,anyone here know for sure?
          Rob W
          04 Audi S4 Avant

Comment

Rob, all Lambda threads are the same, as far as I know there are only 2 types, single wire and 4 wire. Single one is easy and 4 wire isn't too tricky. There are 2 white,1 Black and 1 Grey. The new sensor has same coloured wires and you connect them to the same colours. The white wires don't matter which one goes to which as they are for the heat element.
            HTH
            Chris
            P.S. Instructions are always with the universal ones. We have fitted quite a few at my work and they have all been fine.
            A6 Avant Tdi 110 because as the fuel prices keep going up I am so happy to be getting 649.8 miles to a tank of diesel!! (£50)

Comment

Chris
              Rob W
              04 Audi S4 Avant

Comment

i fitted one of the universal ones from GSF, had a few other running problems at the time, anyway, qst were doing some work on it and said it was giving the wrong reading so put an original one in, got it from central vw , was £65 IIRC

martin

Comment

Does anyone have the same info (i.e. part numbers) on the door trims for an RS2 (I assume they aren't the same as an S2?) The metal channel in my passenger rear one has disintegrated so there's nothing to hold it to the lugs on the door. Alternatively if someone has a rust free used one...
                  Cheers,
                  Chasman
                  1994 RS2 in RS Blue Pearlescent

Comment

£26.61 for a seal!

00 Audi B5 S4 MRC550
                    08 RRS TDV6 HSE
                    03 Kawasaki B2 ZX12R 1287cc

Comment

Working...
                    X