Wanted-s2 Coupe

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wanted-s2 Coupe

hi,i'm looking for an s2 coupe either 3b or aby in good condition,my budget is around £3000 so let me know what you have-many thanks
    It's a love/hate relationship with the S2,i love it,it hates me

not sure what your after but could check out

http://www.s2forum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=29856

as thats coming up for sale.

Comment

Thanks for that Acidburn
      sigpic

Comment

I have a red 3B for sale i've just spent the past year rebuilding. I know, I know. I've only just finished it but I've kind of ended up with a collection of coupes just now and the S2 is just sitting there not being used. It has to go so I can get a decent family car and best that it does before I drive it too much and fall in love with it. 103,000 miles, MOT for just under a year, black quattro cloth interior (heated front seats), mark H mod, powerflow stainless exhaust, Newsh aluminium breather hose replacement, decat pipes, new back discs, new pads front and back, 17 inch Oz Exclusive (stupid name) wheels. timing belt and tensioners done not that long ago. Bad points - bit of lacquer peeling on the front bumper so ideally you'd want to respray it, windscreen has a crack so you'd need to get your insurance to replace it (usually 50 quid excess I believe) there's a small dent in the back panel where some buggr has knocked it with something and there may be a bulb causing a wee bit of battery drain somewhere. either that or it's just not getting charged because i'm not driving it at all. Only arranging tax tomorrow if I can. every filter has been changed, all fluids have been renewed, I just paid audi £35 for a coolant temp sender because it was giving an error now and again... I can't think what else to mention just now. I absolutely love it but I need a family car now. It must be the prime cause of S2 coupe sales you know. getting old and sensible. and my sensible I mean under the thumb of course. A mate is wanting to take it for a day or two over the weekend to see if he wants it (as a 2nd car. has an 03 A4 2.5tdi quattro sport). If he doesn't want it or his missus tells him he's not allowed i'd be looking for £2900 ono. And i'd be happy to pick you up from either airport or train station etc. You only have to promise not to laugh at a grown man crying if you take it away. I'll post a few pics once i've given it a good clean and polish. If anyone's interested that is.
        cheers
        Noelski
        --------------------------------------------------------------------
        1990 CQ20v
        2001 3.0 B6 A4 Avant Quattro Sport

Comment

just PM'd you my number mate.
          --------------------------------------------------------------------
          1990 CQ20v
          2001 3.0 B6 A4 Avant Quattro Sport

Comment

Working...