No announcement yet.

St.St. Exhaust System

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

according to my trade book the milltek system is cat back and priced at £446.25 plus vat (retail.) sure i could do a deal on one for you lot
    Simon.
    S.P.S. TUNING
    '93 ABY S2.... sold
    me thinks RR URQ next :mischeif:

Comment

sps if that's the JET as advertised by Militek, then I'm definately interested

Comment

Im interested. Would it be worth trying to get a group buy going on these??
        Could you supply me with a cat replacement pipe for this system. If so how much??

Comment

sps,

how much is the Milltek 3" catback system for the Avant? I think Lee has one of these.
          Markus

'94 Kristallsilber-metallic S2 Avant.

Comment

system as listed in my trade book for s2 6 speed 20v avant
            LH pipe
            RH pipe
            centre section. inc. pipes & flanges
            3" rear silencer 2x76mm slash cut (jet)
            i can also do large bore down pipe and hi-flow cat

i would be more then happy to do a nice group buy discount if we get enough people as discount is structured on how many systems i order.

retail price as stated before but obviously the more people who want one the cheaper it will work out

cat by-pass is only listed for the 5 speed i will find out tomorrow if it fits all.
            Simon.
            S.P.S. TUNING
            '93 ABY S2.... sold
            me thinks RR URQ next :mischeif:

Comment

AFAIK Milltek stopped using 3" pipe on the S2 system and switched to 2.5" or something similar.

I want a full 3" system for mine. It's looks as though I'll have to have a custom exhaust made. Not many people seem to want to do one in 3" pipe though.

I'm in two minds as to whether to just build one from scratch. Just a 3" pipe and a well wadded rear silencer. Proper rally slag job I remember the exhaust on Tom Hammonds Group B quattro. 4" inch from the turbo back with a miniscule back box. A little over the top for street use but it sounded amazing.

My only concern is the noise. Don't mind burbling on idle (has any one heard the new S4 on idle - fantastic) and roaring when on boost but can't stand droning when cruising at speed.

Ben
              the best intentions are fraught with disappointment - gil grissom

sigpic
              1994 ABY Avant - it's getting there

Comment

My car goes in tomorrow for a 3" pipe front to back including 3" down pipe. I have asked for 2 boxes and tail box to try and keep the noise level down a bit. Will let you know how it goes tomorrow night

Paul
                S4 2.7 Twin Turbo, with a few mods

Comment

Originally posted by s2avant
                  I want a full 3" system for mine. It's looks as though I'll have to have a custom exhaust made. Not many people seem to want to do one in 3" pipe though.

Ben
                  The people using the new hi-tech bender
                  http://www.s2forum.com/forum/showthr...5331#post35331 reply#19

at JP exhausts said it will do 3" and they have the mandrels for 3" as well.

So it is possible. Nice bit of Kit but I don't want to spend £15K on one!

David

Comment

Originally posted by s2avant
                    AFAIK Milltek stopped using 3" pipe on the S2 system and switched to 2.5" or something similar.
                    My Milltek system is 70mm which is approx 2¾ inches. But I think mine was an RS2 Cat back system.
                    ex '93 Avant owner

Comment

Working...
                    X