• Show
Clear All

• Front grill badge incl. Clamps

Any one want to ship one to denmark?

Let me know your price....

Originally posted by frjd
    Any one want to ship one to denmark?

Let me know your price....
    Frank just buy it from audi in flensborg, it is around 24 euro for a new one with clamps, just bought one. If you still have my phone number then sms or email and i can give you the number for Torsten Illing at audi in flensborg. He speak danish and can help and because you are a member of audi club denmark you get a 10% discound and the ship it from denmark, so shipping is not that expensive.

/Jonas R.
    Sleeper S2 Avant +450

A6 Avant 2.7t Stage 3

Audi S2 Coupe RS2'ed

Comment

Originally posted by Jonas_R
      Frank just buy it from audi in flensborg, it is around 24 euro for a new one with clamps, just bought one. If you still have my phone number then sms or email and i can give you the number for Torsten Illing at audi in flensborg. He speak danish and can help and because you are a member of audi club denmark you get a 10% discound and the ship it from denmark, so shipping is not that expensive.
      /Jonas R.
      Ok thanks, im bidding on one on ebay, if I dont win, flensborg seems ok.
      (24 euro is half the price audi denmark want).

Comment

Originally posted by frjd
        Ok thanks, im bidding on one on ebay, if I dont win, flensborg seems ok.
        (24 euro is half the price audi denmark want).
        You do not buy anything from SMC (audi DK), they suck *** and they are so ****ing overprised. They are normaly, as you have discovered, double up on the price and sometimes VAT comes on top of that. So SMC sucks and any dane saying otherwise is laying like hell.

/Jonas
        Sleeper S2 Avant +450

A6 Avant 2.7t Stage 3

Audi S2 Coupe RS2'ed

Comment

Working...
        X