X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WANTED 17"x7.5 alloy wheels (avus)

Hello all
    I'm after some 17" alloys for my S2.
    17x7.5 Avus take my fancy. Is et45 the right offset?
    Please PM me what you have ideally with a picture of them fitted to the car.
    I have a set of 18" TT style alloys if you fancy a swop?
    Im in Wiltshire so collection possible if local or I'll need you to ship
    Thanks

You want ET35s off an S6. ET45s will require 10mm spacers, longer bolts etc. Unfortunately, the S6 wheels are rarer than the S4 ones.

Not Avus alloys but I would sell my Dezent C wheels. They're 17x8 ET35 and can come with Eagle F1 Asymmetric tyres in 225/45R17 94Y. Linky. Happy for you to pop over and try one on the car to see how good they'll look
    Cheers'en, AndyC
    1994 ABY Coupe - Projekt Alpinweiss

Comment

Some have got away with running the Avus et45 without spacers like Martinjs I've been skeptical of the fittings but having never owned them cant comment

Comment

I run them with 15mm spacers upfront to clear the breaks and 10mm on the rear plus it put the wheels near bang in line as the avant wheels base is slightly wider at the rear.
        Just some finishing touches to do now

Comment

Ok lads thanks for that info not a straight swop as I had hoped. So does anyone else have 17" they are selling?

Comment

Originally posted by Jamo View Post
            Some have got away with running the Avus et45 without spacers like Martinjs I've been skeptical of the fittings but having never owned them cant comment

I ran them with spacers, can't remember what size. Tyres foul the struts without.

Comment

Working...
            X