MTM intake manifold

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by puppetman
    right now im pricing it out to make my own. ill let you all know what i come up with. but the real question is how many on here would be interested if i can get it to about $650? any input would be great.
    I would also be interested at that price.

Greg
    Greg

S2Forum.com Administrator & Webmaster

'93 Coupe with a few tweeks

Comment

Mtm Manifold

right now im pricing it out to make my own. ill let you all know what i come up with. but the real question is how many on here would be interested if i can get it to about $650? any input would be great.
      Well you have to start somewhere with a ErsatzS2. Puppetman, I too would be very interested in an intake manifold. Do you think a fabricator of sheet aluminum intake manifolds, ala as the drag racers use would be a good place to start?
      "Nulla tenaci invia est via"

Comment

I think a lot of people here would be interested at that price.
        Myself included.
        SS

Comment

Yes, a lot of people - me too, perhaps!

__MDC__
          Martin Cutting

aka Keeper of "The Teutonic Kitten"

It's not better than sex, but it runs it a close second.

Comment

on my 7a i have to go over the ps pump. is it the same location or heigher on the 3b and aan? this is really i think the main concern for getting it to fit in there.

Comment

on my 7a i have to go over the ps pump. is it the same location or heigher on the 3b and aan? this is really i think the main concern for getting it to fit in there.
              I'd be the first in the que at that price, I'll sharpen my teath ready to bite your hands off then.......

Comment

I`m currently busy building a inlet manifold out of sheet aluminium with 5 equal runners wich have the same shape of the inlet port on one side and are trumped at the other side.
                It`s a beta version and it has the same measures as a wagner tuning intake.

At least i uses Jeffers wagner intake manifold to make a mold of the headflange and the throttlebody flange.

I can ask if its possible to make a small ammount of them for a reasonable price. At our company with can make allmost anything out of steel and alluminium.
                So then the flanges will be CNC milled and everything will be cnc cutted and welded by proffesionals.

I can arrange something like this and am willing to make the CAD drawings and 3D models wich everybody can view first to agree with. And also my own manifold as an example.

PM me if youre interessted in this so i can make a list of people to see if there is anybody interessted and to find out if its worth custom building a few of them manifolds.

Cheers

Cees

Comment

Working...
                X