Iso: S2 Harness And Misc. S2 Parts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Iso: S2 Harness And Misc. S2 Parts

Hey guys! I am new to the forums but I am an ower of a 1990 (1989 production year) black on black Audi Coupe Quattro and I am going to be doing an AAN 20vt conversion into the car. Now I am currently trying to source an ABY S2 harness to make the conversion a little easier instead of using an AAN harness and having to splice wires and such. I am also looking for misc. s2 parts such as intercooler and anything else that would enhance performance in my coupe. Thanks for your time!

Left hand or right hand drive?

S2 Coupe 3B Project

Ur quattro restoration

S2 Avant

Boost is the new rock and roll!
    sigpic

Comment

LHD harness please!

Comment

Originally posted by newsh View Post
        Left hand or right hand drive?
        LHD Harness please!

Comment

I have intercooler and cross member

https://web.facebook.com/Audi.S2.Cou...75151805842156

https://web.facebook.com/Audi.S2.Cou...75163239174346
          Audi S2 Coupe - parts for sale

Comment

that intercooler looks like it'd work perfect where the auxiliary radiator is in my coupe at the moment.. is the crossmember used for placement with the intercooler? how is fitment in a coupe? sorry for the questions, im new to all this

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin_kiely View Post
              that intercooler looks like it'd work perfect where the auxiliary radiator is in my coupe at the moment.. is the crossmember used for placement with the intercooler? how is fitment in a coupe? sorry for the questions, im new to all this
              Yes, you'll need the crossmember Kevin to run the intercooler! Looks like 3b s2 stuff but will bolt up to your coupe crossmember location after you remove the one on your car
              Cheers mis amigos,
              _Anton

Comment

Originally posted by rs2coupe View Post
                Yes, you'll need the crossmember Kevin to run the intercooler! Looks like 3b s2 stuff but will bolt up to your coupe crossmember location after you remove the one on your car
                Good to know!! Thank you very much 😁

Comment

Having a custom harness made

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                  X