No announcement yet.

Sunroof panel switch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow lucky find...A single tab on mine just broke resulting in it dropping down at the most inconvenient times. I will give the homemade Tabs a go. Cheers Fellas.

Comment

Do you have coupe or avant

Comment

Coupe Rikki.

Comment

Never mind then I was gonna say you could have the avant one that I bought, these control panels are a nightmare to find in good nick

Comment

Thanks for the offer mate. I have been looking for awhile but, due to the light cream colour and now the fact that there are two size...I reckon it's safer to restore the part myself.

Comment

Just had a go at fixing mine and come to the conclusion that the original silly little plastic clips are ssshhhhhiiittttt

Comment

Originally posted by Rikki Kitto View Post
                Just had a go at fixing mine and come to the conclusion that the original silly little plastic clips are ssshhhhhiiittttt

That's true! I can't believe what carp design it is.
                Of course, when you repair the front hooks by glueing on the new ones the spring clips at the back then fall off, I had to repair mine again after taking it out to photograph for you

S2 Coupe 3B Project

Ur quattro restoration

S2 Avant

Boost is the new rock and roll!
                sigpic

Comment

I think I have what you're after, just been looking through my parts and found one, all clips intact, looks to be in great condition.

I'm really not sure of the value of coupe parts, so if you're interested make me a fair offer.
                  92 Audi 80 Quattro => RS2 Saloon!
                  98 TVR Cerbera 4.5
                  63 Austin Mini Super Deluxe (turbocharged)
                  69 Austin Mini Cooper
                  71 MGB GT
                  75 Daimler Vanden Plas 4.2L
                  04 Kawasaki GPX250
                  96 Subaru Legacy GT-B

Comment

Originally posted by newsh View Post
                    That's true! I can't believe what carp design it is.
                    Of course, when you repair the front hooks by glueing on the new ones the spring clips at the back then fall off, I had to repair mine again after taking it out to photograph for you
                    I actualy broke one of mine whilst trying the new ones out so had to fix it nightmare but all is good now bro looks a bit messy when ya take it out but no one sees it once fitted so I can live with it, think it's the first time it's been up tight in the last 5 years or so
                    I used this stuff from work its great
                    http://www.shop4glue.com/plastic-sol...sives-21-c.asp

Comment

Working...
                    X