18'' alloys wanted!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 18'' alloys wanted!

Hi im after some 18'' porsche replica wheels. I also like the look of the rs2 wheels (i think i need replicas if i want them) or the TT wheels which im not sure if they fit. Anyway if anyone can help pm cheers
    3'' Longlife Exhaust, Koni Adjustables, H&R Springs, Full RS2 Setup with Mr Nugents RS2 Chips (just need the RS2 Airbox)

RS2s will have to be replica, if you want 18".
    SS

Comment

The TT whees you are refering to are called RS4 alloys.

Comment

Like these? :mischeif:
        Attached Files
        SS

Comment

RS4 clicky

S2 Coupe 3B Project

Ur quattro restoration

S2 Avant

Boost is the new rock and roll!
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by stevieyid
            Hi im after some 18'' porsche replica wheels. I also like the look of the rs2 wheels (i think i need replicas if i want them) or the TT wheels which im not sure if they fit. Anyway if anyone can help pm cheers
            Hi Steve
            Genuine TT wheels are 5X100, not 5x112 as you require. RS2 wheels are Cup1 style IIRC and only came in 17" for the RS2. They are 5X130 so you would need some adapters and spacers. However, most replica wheels (lots of quality ones ex Italy) come as a multi-fit options (i.e 5X112 and 5x100) with the correct ET35. You may find that most rear Porsche replicas will be too wide for the S2 (9" and 10" I think) and you may therefore have to acquire 2 lots of front Porsche replica wheels, which may be harder to get. Also, most Porsche replica wheels with the turbo twist spoke, only flow the one way, so on one side of the car they will be the wrong way round, if that makes sense. Genuine Porsche twist wheels are different LHS and RHS.
            Anyway, hope that helps a little. I went through all this myself last year before settling for the replica 18" S4 wheel, which I really think suits the car with an OEM feel
            Cheers
            Karl
            Oz
            Oct 93 build MY 94 ABY Kingfisher Blue Audi S2 with MD147 turbo :mischeif:u SOLD
            Audi 90 Quattro 20V 1989 7A
            Audi TTRS 2010 APR stage 2 +
            Triumph 675 Street Triple R

Comment

Working...
            X