No announcement yet.

Autronic Engine Management System

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well the nice thing is my cousins is a experienced tuner, so I'll have him there to help me through the process. I'm going to do all the actual tuning myself, but I can always call on him to help me trouble shoot.

Someone hurry up and buy my 200tq 3b motronic so I can get on with this. I will share all my maps with you guys

Comment

Corey wrote:

So you want every option available and not pay for it? :eek2:

System is not for me Corey, but for a customer of mine. He doesn't mind paying for Motech - his car ia a 2002 A4 quattro (1.8T 180PS) What he DOES mind is losing most of the functions of his dash which I can understand, (I wouldn't either if I owned his car). The point I'm trying to make is if Motech or Autronic can be configured to work with the the dash insert in late cars, there will be a bigger market for aftermarket EMS. Any ideas on this Mihnea?

Siena

Comment

olsonjus: how are the things going ? did You manage to start the engine with AEM EMS form the EVO 8 ?

I have a guy in PL that will do my aem programing with a tuning for 600 euro on a 4x4 dyno.

Now I will have to dicide AEM or Autronic
        AKmotorsport.net - Manufacturing Motorsport parts that do the job. | Audi S2 on Facebook | Best way of reaching me is sending email to albert@akmotorsport.net

Comment

Working...
        X