Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Instructions for early 034 wideband controller, someone please help !!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Instructions for early 034 wideband controller, someone please help !!!

I have this 034 wideband controller which may be of use to me with my budget B3 quattro project. I purchased it years ago for my S2 but never got a chance to use it. It's a nice bit of kit with a digital AFR display and what looks to a very good quality wideband senor.

I also have a lead to connect the silver box upto a laptop and I seem to recall having a disc with it which will be tucked away safe with my Zetronix software.

However, I don't know how to wire it up, I have some clues as a couple of the wires are labelled but most are not! I did have instructions in a long gone PM and am at a bit of a loss with trying to workout how to install it.

So if anyone has one the same or something similar please could they help with what wire goes where. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

image_88663.jpg image_88664.jpg image_88665.jpg
    Last edited by K Simmonds; 8 January 2024, 02:24.
    1989 B3 2.0 3A 80 quattro... Budget 1.8T Project.
    1992 C4 100 2.8 Avant quattro... Mobile Sitting Room.
    1995 RS2... MTM K26/7 380 BHP Conversion.
    1990 Corrado G60... Breaking For Parts.

Maybe in here https://www.034motorsport.com/downloads

Comment

Originally posted by Trist28 View Post
      Cheers for looking Tristan, I've already found that which would be of use if I could ID precisly what model I've got as it does't say what it is anywhere on the casing etc...

Comment

Email 034 tech help with a bunch of pics of it from all sides including accessories, hopefully someone there will help you.

S2 Coupe 3B Project

Ur quattro restoration

S2 Avant

Boost is the new rock and roll!
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by newsh View Post
          Email 034 tech help with a bunch of pics of it from all sides including accessories, hopefully someone there will help you.
          Good idea John, hopefully they'll be helpful and give me a wiring diagram, will give that a shot..

Comment

034 aren't much help, it's not in they're current range so don't seem to be interested.

I was thinking of trying EFI Express as they use to sell a lot of 034 stuff, worth a try maybe?

Anyway just bumping the thread to the top for the US members to see as they might recognise the thing. As I mentioned a couple of wires are labeled (very badly) and a couple blanked off, I'm 99% sure I could at least power it up. But really want a wiring diagram, have spent hours studying Google images and the closest I can find is a pin out for a plug from another 034 wideband controler, same shape plug and the pins are numbered the same so I think I might be able to work it out from that but it would be a gamble.

Comment

Working...
            X