• Time
  • Show
Clear All

030103171L 64,44€ Flansch mit Zahnrad
    030906433Q 41,02€ Sensor (Hall-Sensor)

I use this.buyed for 2 weeks....
    greets

Comment

I was just about to buy this seal but read about problems with leaks and dislodging on other forums. I opted to make use of the internal crank wheel as I'm using a diesel block.
      ABY S2 stroker (work in progress)

B5 1.8T quattro

B4 2.3 (decommissioned)

Comment

Originally posted by Pat D View Post
        I was just about to buy this seal but read about problems with leaks and dislodging on other forums. I opted to make use of the internal crank wheel as I'm using a diesel block.
        Pics ? Don't understand what your saying or doing here

Comment

Originally posted by Jamo View Post
          Pics ? Don't understand what your saying or doing here
          I'm going to use one of these wheels mounted internally on the crankshaft (I have a ACV diesel block & crank) rather than use the rear crank seal option as I have read that some people had issues with the seal leaking or the pressed wheel shifting/dislodging.
          Attached Files

B5 1.8T quattro

B4 2.3 (decommissioned)

Comment

Here's another, you can see the wheel on the crankshaft

B5 1.8T quattro

B4 2.3 (decommissioned)

Comment

Are they bolted together? JP warned against the bolt style as the have a high failure rate.
              I don't think any setup is perfect however
              Think I'm going push on trigger and have it welded as well

Comment

I've seen a pic of one that dislodged and minced a rod. I'm going to tack weld the fixing screws that hold it on just to be sure.

B5 1.8T quattro

B4 2.3 (decommissioned)

Comment

I just removed the seal with trigger from my car, and all was still fine. I've revved it to 8700 rpm without issues. I had some initial worries about the wheel dislodging based on stories of other people on the internet. So no first hand experiences. If I look at the construction of the toothed wheel, it can never ever run off the crank flange. Because the flywheel is bolted to it... It can theoretically only rotate if there is not enough clamping force in the ring itself. Here one can decide to spotweld the ring permanently to the crank flange. I will try to do this, perhaps that will make me sleep beter at night.
                  RS2 Black - stock 315 HP
                  RS2 RS blau - stock 315 HP
                  Sport Quattro - 1005 HP
                  High Octane website

Comment

Glad is working..as i took the same route for my engine. I had some worries.
                    All the best!

Comment

Originally posted by Jeffer View Post
                      I just removed the seal with trigger from my car, and all was still fine. I've revved it to 8700 rpm without issues. I had some initial worries about the wheel dislodging based on stories of other people on the internet. So no first hand experiences. If I look at the construction of the toothed wheel, it can never ever run off the crank flange. Because the flywheel is bolted to it... It can theoretically only rotate if there is not enough clamping force in the ring itself. Here one can decide to spotweld the ring permanently to the crank flange. I will try to do this, perhaps that will make me sleep beter at night.
                      Can you post the Part Numbers?

Comment

You can see the part numbers from 31 Jul.12

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9100 mit Tapatalk 2

Comment

Originally posted by AudiS2Turbo View Post
                          You can see the part numbers from 31 Jul.12
                          You mean:

030103171L 64,44€ Flansch mit Zahnrad
                          030906433Q 41,02€ Sensor (Hall-Sensor)

Does your Car run with this parts?

Comment

Jupp works good

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9100 mit Tapatalk 2

Comment

Originally posted by Jeffer View Post
                              How about wiring this to M55 VEMS?
                              60-2 from VW replaces Primary Trigger Sensor wiring vom 135 system?

M55 pin 49 for 60-2 signal
                              M55 pin 48 für 60-2 ground

(these two pins are the pins from the grey connector?
                              +
                              M55 pin 12 for 60-2 power supply +5V (from camshaft hall sensor power supply)??

??

ps black connector from 135 left disconnected for 60-2
                              [__]=oooo=[__]

Comment

Hi guys, did someone used this solution (030103171L and 030906433Q) on stroker (diesel aat block) engine? I want to bude sure if 100% fits.

Cheers
                                Audi Coupe Quattro 2.3 20V

Comment

Working...
                                X