vemstune versions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Billman View Post
    New version is out that lets you download till 1.1.85....they are still not released yet.

http://www.vems.hu/download/VemsTune...2010-11-15.exe
    Just installed FW 1.1.85 on my car yesterday, seems to be 0 problems so far

Comment

hi all...
      my current firmware is 1.1.63
      can someone explain how to upgrade?and to which one?will all current settings be lost or will the settings move over with the upgrade....
      sorry i have had very little use with the vems
      thanks

Comment

Originally posted by cooperquattro View Post
        hi all...
        my current firmware is 1.1.63
        can someone explain how to upgrade?and to which one?will all current settings be lost or will the settings move over with the upgrade....
        sorry i have had very little use with the vems
        thanks
        Open vemstune and save your config to a fail. Unplug injectors, fuel pump relay and ignition power cables (not needed with versions 1.1.83 and up). Download firmware from firmware web tool. Then from tools->firmware select firmware upload. After update upload previously saved conf file. Then check the configuration because some fields are not going to be same.
        Usable FW are 1.1.81 and also 1.1.88 (there are released also FW between these two, but they are with boost PID problems).

Comment

Damn, been offline for a few months and Vems firmwares keep on coming up. I am not going to dive into it for now, but still looks like it gets better each 10 sub-releases

Comment

i asked a question on the vems forum regarding the 1.1.88 version and if there has been any improvement with the speed sensor issue, because for audis really thats the only thing missing, which would make things a bit more interesting such as fuel consumption calculation and gear depended boost. Having said that, gear depended boost is useless for me at the moment as i have managed to tweak the settings to give me a nice boost curve throught all gears anyway.

Comment

anyone that upgraded to 1.1.88 from 1.1.81, did you have to change your trigger setting? If not,was this checked with a timing gun again?

thanks

Comment

Working...
              X