MoTeC M84 ECU

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SteveH View Post
    I doubt you could fault them, however you will need to find someone who is familiar with them for tuning. Dialynx use them, however you will need deep pockets if you want to get your car tuned via them.
    my car also runs Motec M800 great kit, even better was Dialynx tuning.... Keith Murry has always tuned my cars at mega reasonable prices.
    Dave Rowe, Keith Murry are budys and both very professional, best Motec UK tuners

Comment

Originally posted by cardcrash View Post
      Thanks for the feedback people, does anyone know about anything I mentioned before about the 'D' series displays and 'C' series display/loggers, as I said, is there any need for a 'C' series when the M84 ECU (or whichever) logs data anyway??
      iam still learning the in's and out's of it all but i think the "d" will be fazed out in favor of the "c"
      the c125 i have has way more data logging than the M800 and stores it in the dash, infact i had to borrow the M800 when i was dynoing as mine had not arrived and i was able to retrieve data from dash without the M800 even in the car
      The displays are just the ducks nuts you can scroll through and check allmost everything with the tune screens etc
      It all comes down to what your plans are but its well worth it in my opinion
      You can buy a base computer and when you feel like update the options when your ready, its just a phone call with your credit card in hand and they talk you through the update enter and away you go
      thanks
      mal

Comment

So where do you have your's set up, in the centre console, on top of the dash...???

I may just go for the D153 (CMD) and shove it in the centre vents slot, it's cheaper and more discreet, the C127/C187 I'd have do replace the main instruments display... Then again might be cool to have a digital dash...
        RS2 - Project Mental Wheels
        RS2 - LHD on the road again
        RS2 - reduced to component parts
        RS2 Saloon replica
        A4 1.8T
        BMW 320d Touring M Sport Business Edition auto
        sigpic

Comment

mines not exactly an S2
          http://s1323.photobucket.com/user/ma...e8bd2.jpg.html
          Last edited by malncol; 13 February 2015, 10:21.

Comment

Hmm, yes, slight difference of application there...
            RS2 - Project Mental Wheels
            RS2 - LHD on the road again
            RS2 - reduced to component parts
            RS2 Saloon replica
            A4 1.8T
            BMW 320d Touring M Sport Business Edition auto
            sigpic

Comment

Working...
            X