• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by diesel des View Post
    4800mbar? ? What is this on
    S2 GTX45
    [__]=oooo=[__]

Comment

Originally posted by cooperquattro View Post
      Ye i got a table here,was curious to see what values and scale others had,just to compare,as I don't trust the tuner I had 5 years ago...my table seams to be running weak all across the board
      For Example GT35 750cc

[__]=oooo=[__]

Comment

Gtx 45. Wow

Comment

Originally posted by blackS2 View Post
          For Example GT35 750cc

Cool thanks,this is what I was after...was interested to see what scaling and figures were in there and the highs and low values....will post a pic of mine when I'm home gt35 630cc

Comment

Originally posted by blackS2 View Post
            For Example GT35 750cc

huh? that are strange numbers,not much different between idle and high revs
            normaly if engine goes from idle to higher refs the numbers become higher
            that's not a good example
            audi coupe quattro b2 2.2 20vt project (573hp-626nm)
            TWINCHARGED power,zero lag
            AEM W/M injection

Comment

Originally posted by quattro-nick View Post
              huh? that are strange numbers,not much different between idle and high revs
              normaly if engine goes from idle to higher refs the numbers become higher
              that's not a good example
              thats a strong comment without knowing anything about the configuration... ;-)

what you describe as normaly maybe normaly for you but NOT for me... please explain why you think this must be so...

how many cars have you done?

for me THIS is strange:

I never needed to calibrate a car with such different numbers... looks like calibrating injector behaviour into VE table or covering something else with VE table values....
              [__]=oooo=[__]

Comment

i have just programmed only my car with ve analyser on the road and afterwords the tuner with 4x4 dyno did here and there a few adjustments,especially ignition timing
                i have seen many other tables from vems on the internet and they all have different numbers.but i"m never to old to learn something
                i thought that it was normal with higher revs you need more fuel so the numbers go higher,higher number,more fuel,correct?
                my injector duty cycle is about max 75 % with siemens 630cc and 4 bar fuelpressure.
                so tell me,whats your secret from the ve table than?
                do you work more with the fuel pressure?
                p.s. that ve table example is from the net,not from my car
                audi coupe quattro b2 2.2 20vt project (573hp-626nm)
                TWINCHARGED power,zero lag
                AEM W/M injection

Comment

Originally posted by quattro-nick View Post
                  i have just programmed only my car with ve analyser on the road and afterwords the tuner with 4x4 dyno did here and there a few adjustments,especially ignition timing
                  i have seen many other tables from vems on the internet and they all have different numbers.but i"m never to old to learn something
                  i thought that it was normal with higher revs you need more fuel so the numbers go higher,higher number,more fuel,correct?
                  my injector duty cycle is about max 75 % with siemens 630cc and 4 bar fuelpressure.
                  so tell me,whats your secret from the ve table than?
                  do you work more with the fuel pressure?
                  p.s. that ve table example is from the net,not from my car
                  so maybe you need to learn the basics of speed/density based fuel calculations before you give some comments about maps in the internet... I don't want to be rude (because we all share the same passion) but this is the end of my comment ;-)
                  [__]=oooo=[__]

Comment

The ve table blacks2 posted is very similar to mine,the values from lower to higher are not that great,this is one of the reasons I opened this discussion,will try and post it now but phone is playing up

Comment

Working...
                    X