No announcement yet.

Vems AAN 3071r Tune w/wtr meth

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Get the "black" purge valve(N80) from B5 chassis ,it's also normally close w/o power.my friend has tested on this purge valve it could be opened under very high vacuum as well.have you read Dace's write up about N80 provision
    On QW?if not it 's worth.you can probably use either grey or black purge valve. just tick or untick on the "invert"
    On assigned output channels page on vemstune iirc.
    one of a few I5 from Asia.

Comment

For the n80 valve , the oem cam work as inverted. And it works only on overrun for the fuel fumes

Comment

Originally posted by Thuppu View Post
        Stalling is not acceptable in any circumstances in my opinion. And just like you told, as you still have stalling problems, it's propably impossible to get the ISV tuned perfect in VEMS. I personally don't have the time or interest to use countless of hours to get the idle controlled by the ISV properly when you can set up the ignition control in about 2min.

ISV works perfect in VEMS, just look how motronik controls Idle. Set it up the same in VEMS and your idle will be motronik like.
        Audi Coupe Typ89 10V Turbo - VEMS - Billet K26 - Deka 630 - E85 - 3" Exhaust

Comment

Originally posted by Tille View Post
          ISV works perfect in VEMS, just look how motronik controls Idle. Set it up the same in VEMS and your idle will be motronik like.
          Problem is that I'm not smart enough for that. But maybe you could share the setups..?

Audi UrS4 Avant 2.5 20vt - twincharged - Project
          Audi 80q B4 Sedan 2.2 20vt - Daily user
          BMW 320d Touring e91 M-Sport - Daily user
          BMW 740iA e38 - Project

Comment

Don't worry buy maxx you'll be fine. Just 900euro more expensive or there about.

Comment

Originally posted by Thuppu View Post
              Problem is that I'm not smart enough for that. But maybe you could share the setups..?
              Your not far away. ISV + Ign idle control is the key.

Use 250hz frequency.
              Let the ISV control the generell airflow based on coolent temp. Dont allow much PID control range. Ign idle control will do the rest.

Modern OEM ECU's use the same trick for fast catalyst warm up. If engine cold let very much air in the engine, and hold idle rpm down with latespark. This works also very good for e85 coldstart

Comment

Tille I had found at one point of time that the bosch uses 100hz frequency. Where have you found the 250hz from?

Comment

Originally posted by A80Avant View Post
                  Tille I had found at one point of time that the bosch uses 100hz frequency. Where have you found the 250hz from?
                  Yes your right, but 250hz works better for me, maybe bosch couldnt realise more HZ in 1980s. Dont know. I dont wonna say use the exact values from motronik, just the general principle how it controls idle.

Comment

Working...
                  X