No announcement yet.

porsche fornts fitted!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I noticed the roll pin was doing some interfering with the pad pin so I thought it would be best to leave that interference in place and file the ends of the pins instead.
    I haven't removed a pin from a caliper so I don't know if they have a groove in them.
    I'm not saying any other way is wrong or bad.
    Just my 2p.

Yes, all the black 996 calipers are fake
    I have a mate who makes them
    Last edited by BRY; 8 April 2006, 18:13.
    Kingdoms are run by Kings, Dictatorships are run by Dictators.
    England must be a Country. :mischeif:

Comment

I just used a £30,000 CNC miller to "file" my pins down, doesn't everyone use these?
      I have never pushed the pins in but it is an idea, hey if it works grasp it with both hands and run with it.
      I certainly wouldn't advocate the drilling of the roll pin unless you want to make the caliper a nice paper weight???

A fake caliper? so what you can now get pretend calipers? what does it pretend to be? a tree or an armadillo or summit else?

Bry if your mate has his own foundary and horizontal borer CNC miller can he knock me some 12 pot "Porsche" (fake) caliper's up please and then could I have them painted pink too???
      Corey
      01636 822288

Comment

You've not seen these then?
        Kingdoms are run by Kings, Dictatorships are run by Dictators.
        England must be a Country. :mischeif:

Comment

PMSL, that's the solution to it all then, why do we bother spending all that time crawling around fitting better brakes to peoples car's when we could just do this and look good.

Someone please tell me that no one has ever fitted these?

I have an idea, maybe we could fit these to the rear caliper's and I won't need to spend £££ developing a rear monoblock conversion.
          Corey
          01636 822288

Comment

Originally posted by BRY
            LMAO

I was tempted to use the milling machine on my pins, but I used a 9" disk cutter instead. I think it would've been quicker to mill them though. I was surprised how hard the pins were.
            SS

Comment

Dear me...wtf!!
              91 Modded 3B
              14 A6 Avant Black Edition

Comment

Working...
              X