• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes it's me. Pads still available.
    terrible for track days.

Comment

Thanks for replies Guys

Originally posted by diesel des View Post
      I see someone is selling cl rc6 pads cheep on this forum. Get them bought!!!!

Sent from my Moto G (5) using Tapatalk
      I'll test them, and I'm considering to change brake fluid too.

Comment

Originally posted by vladi View Post

and I'm considering to change brake fluid too.
        If you're trying to increase your brakes performance, then a change of brake fluid to a minimum of new DOT 4 fluid should be your first action.

Rather than just 'considering' a change - Just sayin........

I accept that English may not be your first language and so my comment on the word 'considering' would then not be justified.

Best wishes.

Comment

I changed my brake fluid this year, but with normal DOT 4 Textar. And I'm "considering" to change it with racing brake fluid Sorry, my bad.

Comment

Originally I was running DS3000 at the front and DS2500 rear with the stock brake callipers to get car ballance right. Never had a problem with brake fade on the rallye stages at all.
            The only down side is that DS3000 is not road approved as the formula is not inline with ECE R90 rules, and the body paint does not like it as well...

Comment

So, I bought Motul RBF 660 brake fluid, and CL RC6 pads from hajbed . I'll share my impression

Comment

Any updates?

Comment

I bought EBC yeĺowstuff rear brake pads and new front and rear discs too, but I haven't time to put them.

Comment

Hello guys
                    Yesterday I fit RC6 front and EBC yellowstuff rear pads and new discs. I changed brake fluid too. The new brake fluid is Motul RBF 660.
                    After that I drove around 150km. The brake power is much greater than before. And the brakes are great in cold weather. I'll let you know when I go on track, and I'll share my impression

Comment

Good to hear. Those RC 6 pads are very good. Very expensive too.

Comment

I can't find any information about the price of these pads. In this site: http://www.cl-brakes.com/en/ online catalogue doesn't work.

Comment

You need to email them the part number you need. They are made individually. I paid 350 quid delivered for 5009w54 in rc8 compound.

Comment

guys as I read above there is no real consensus about what to use.

what would one consider an improvement for a street car going from Porsche textar to something better on the rs2? large fronts.

it feels wooden now and nearing replacement. I'd like something that doenst squeal too

Comment

Ds2500 or ebc yellow.

Comment

Thanks I'll try the ebc for now and see how it goes.

Comment

Working...
                                X