Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Where can i get the new brake bomb for UrS6?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where can i get the new brake bomb for UrS6?

the bomb on my car just bites the dust.I'm looking to get the new one.
    one of a few I5 from Asia.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/FEBI-1417...-/302219824171

Comment

Thanks Ordered one from Latvian seller.Handling time is 10 days but slightly better deal.

Comment

Do they have for the s2 aby aswell?

Comment

Jay,if the S2's one has the round neck I think it's also available but the handling time is 10days before shipped.

Comment

Link to the Latvian seller?

Comment

Sorted of related to this - so not a full blown hijack.

Did anyone who has fitted a new brake bomb feel any improvement in the performance of the actual braking of the car, apart from the increased capacity of the 'reservoir' to allow repeated presses of the brake in quick succession with no loss of assistance / hardness in the pedal?

Thanks.

Comment

Just an update.It seems the quality of the aftermarket brake bomb has gone down.I replaced the brake bomb last weekend.
                It's also a good time for second flushing fluid and cleaned all banjo screen lines.the PS Pump itself is ZF-remanufactured.
                I got this pump for a part car which seems to be working good.The Brake Servo is only 3-4years old.My friend purchased it new
                and put on his car for a couple months before getting the Vaccum Booster in.At first,the pedal was solid, no any pulsating from pumping
                cycle through out the pedal.I have tried to depress the pedal real hard and it seems I cracked open something inside the accumulator.
                I felt pulsating off the pedal but the (!) light stayed on.I had a quick test procedures by depressed the pedal and counted with engine off.I finally
                got upto 15 times and pedal became rock hard.I occasionally tried to give a hard brake then the (!) came on for 5-10s and off.the
                Accumulator was manufactured on Feb 2017 regarding the stamp date on its body.i had quick search on Quattroworld and found another
                2 fellows got the same issues with BNIB Febi(SWAG) brake accumulator.

Comment

Maybe this lot may have good quality ones??....... http://www.sphere-shop.co.uk/

Comment

You use green audi hydraulic oil or another?

Poslano sa mog SM-G532F koristeći Tapatalk

1-2-4-5-3

Comment

sure green G004000 genuine fluid.

Comment

Working...
                      X