RS2, impossible to adjust handbrake

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by rxl View Post
    kinda stange problem. if your one wheel pulls more than other it makes sence to make it less biting and then adjust the cable on car.
    well if its the cables then you can order new from audi tradition.
    Order in audi tradition it´s more difficult than adjust my rs2 handbrake

Comment

I would of thought there adjustable inside the drum there’s usually a tooth gear that you push clockwise or anti-clockwise to tighten or loosen the brake pad shoes. There seen through one of wheel bolt holes you use a thin long screwdriver to turn the gear but I could be wrong that’s how I did mine on a bmw

Comment

Originally posted by epimalone View Post

Order in audi tradition it´s more difficult than adjust my rs2 handbrake
        not realy a problem if you live in germany. if you want i can order them and after i get them reship them to you

Comment

Originally posted by mac2226 View Post
          I would of thought there adjustable inside the drum there’s usually a tooth gear that you push clockwise or anti-clockwise to tighten or loosen the brake pad shoes. There seen through one of wheel bolt holes you use a thin long screwdriver to turn the gear but I could be wrong that’s how I did mine on a bmw
          Yup.

Comment

Yes there is the drum mechanism but again after a couple of gas tank fill ups ie 1000kms or so it comes loose again

Comment

Originally posted by rxl View Post

not realy a problem if you live in germany. if you want i can order them and after i get them reship them to you
              thanks for your offer, but i will wait to buy the other new handbrake cable

Comment

Working...
              X