UrS6 Plus v UrS6 Callipers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• UrS6 Plus v UrS6 Callipers

What is the difference between the ‘S6 plus’ brake calliper and the normal ‘S6’ calliper apart from the part number suffix? Is it that the calliper is slightly larger to accommodate the 323mm rotors? Basically a straight swap with larger rotors?

I can get hold of a new pair of 'S6 Plus' callipers and some new rotors quite cheap and was thinking about doing the change.

I should have put it is more of a necessity now, as one of my front calliper mountings is cracked and it’s a cheap replacement, rather than a performance up grade.

Comment

Straight swap, the struts are exactly the same between S6 and the plus. The difference is purely in the caliper and rotor.

HTH's
      Corey
      01636 822288

Comment

What Pads would you suggest?

Hi,

Many thanks for that, I will get them sorted.

What would be a better all round pad to use instead of the Audi stuff? (I think the UrS6 Plus and the UrS6 use the same pads)

Many thanks for your time.

Comment

Ds2500
          Corey
          01636 822288

Comment

Was it only one set of calipers and rotors you had access to or lots?

Is it much of an upgrade over stock?
            UrS6 - Homefry, Bailey DV, PiperX filter, Samco hoses, H&R springs, 3" D/P back zorst, 270bhp and 260ftlb :rock:

Triumph Daytona 955i - mmmmmm :fire:

80 dag dag :driving:

Comment

Working...
            X