Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Too expensive apparently

Comment

Dont bother with 4x108, i've just collected to the parts to convert and wish i did it years ago.
      91CQ20v - Gone to a new home
      93UR-S4 - The Magic Carpet
      94S2Bus - The Emerald Express

Comment

I just cant afford 120 for the rear hubs at the mo. Im in the middle of my ABY conversion. Im just about staying financially afloat buying the things i need to. Like straight subframes, exhaust, Maf, airbox, turbo housing, waterpump.
        I cant even afford an S2 bumper. So ive had to chop the ****** out of my b3 bumper to fit the ABY intercooler behind it.
        Maybe some other time, for the time being i can run my current setup of G60's, Goodridge lines, EBC Yellows & Performance discs, ill run them till the pads+discs wear out.
        Black B3 1990 CQ 2.3E converted to ABY & 6spd. (301bhp) - Now Sold
        03 Dolphin B6 S4 Avant LPG - New Daily Wagon
        01 Silver D2 A8 3.7 quattro sport - SOLD

"Difficult is worth doing"

Comment

Originally posted by re2500 View Post
          I just cant afford 120 for the rear hubs at the mo. Im in the middle of my ABY conversion. Im just about staying financially afloat buying the things i need to. Like straight subframes, exhaust, Maf, airbox, turbo housing, waterpump.
          I cant even afford an S2 bumper. So ive had to chop the ****** out of my b3 bumper to fit the ABY intercooler behind it.
          Maybe some other time, for the time being i can run my current setup of G60's, Goodridge lines, EBC Yellows & Performance discs, ill run them till the pads+discs wear out.
          well known feeling. I am after that conversion. But still on 7A G60'ies. On the road they are doing perfect with Mintex pads. Just 1 improvement. I threw away "brake pressure reducer" or how does it called thing for the rear. That improved rear braking force and stability. To my surprise - there where not too much braking power in the rear. ABS is still nervous about front slipping wheels, but braking feeling changed radically.
          On the same places I used to overheat my front brakes before modification, now there are no signs of that. More to notice - all the car sticks down when the pedal is pressed, not only front, trying to hit the road.

L.

Comment

Working...
          X