No announcement yet.

Nurburgring + standard discs = .......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I may consider the Porsche upgrade for the future but for now it just isn't worth it. As the CQ has 4x108 hubs, i'd have to source some hubs and wheels before i even think about the Porsche setup. I'm a little confused to be honest because despite the cracking on the discs I didn't find the standard brakes to be particularly bad for fade around the Ring I don't know if thats because my car is lighter or because i'm not driving hard enough

I'll try another set and if the same thing happens with better pads i'll have to reconsider my options

Comment

focus rs discs with custom brackets and porsche callipers will be the cheaper option for you, just means that you'd need to use the 17's all the time but means you get bigger discs/callipers mate

Comment

only prob with that will be the Azevs dont have much clearance between the spokes and the caliper and foul the normal 996 setup my a fair amount, unless the focus has a larger hat hight i thing new wheels will need to be on the list for any monoblock upgrade unfortunately......

Ant
        91' Coupe quattro 20v - project
        KW V2s and other goodies
        now gone
        03' BMW 330CI - Sold
        08' A5 Coupe 3.0l tdi quattro - Sold
        57' BMW 525d M Sport Touring

Comment

Working...
        X