Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Does anyone have the porsche part numbers for this? I have ordered before and I have lost my useful paper which had them in...

I need the part numbers for the rears really as there are various options for the 299/24

Comment

I assume you're looking for the rear pad part number - if so this is what I have on hand 965-352-939-04

Comment

Thanks

Comment

I'm actually looking for the rear disc part number

It looks like the part numbers I have show me a disc that has a fairly deep hat in contrast to what the car has currently on and I have always used. So since this time I plan to order stuff from a porsche dealer I'd like to order them correctly.

I believe the rear disc also comes off the 965 as well as the front, cross drilled and the photos match the genuine discs, but on the online shop they have a photo of the aftermarket disc which doesn't match the had deepness of the genuine disc so I'm asking them a question in regards to that. It also appears that the 944 shares the same rear disc but not cross drilled.
          Last edited by A80Avant; 12 July 2013, 07:58.

Comment

The below was my findings a while ago
            "For what it's worth - had the rear disc of my RS2 yesterday - and the part number on the disc is 951-352-041-60. Took it to a Porsche dealer, and the hat on the 951-352-041-01 is about 20mm higher"
            These are the standard discs not cross drilled etc.

I still haven't replaced the rear discs

Comment

Yes. I believe that the rs2 uses shallower hat. that's what's my rear discs as well.

Comment

https://www.design911.co.uk/mobile/#part;id=5558

These are the only ones that look like the rs2 ones but I don't have that part number in my logbook as being ok for the rs2. I need to ask them the dimensions

Comment

Originally posted by Mr G View Post
                  The below was my findings a while ago
                  "For what it's worth - had the rear disc of my RS2 yesterday - and the part number on the disc is 951-352-041-60. Took it to a Porsche dealer, and the hat on the 951-352-041-01 is about 20mm higher"
                  These are the standard discs not cross drilled etc.

I still haven't replaced the rear discs

I cannot find that part number I'm afraid

Comment

Originally posted by A80Avant View Post
                    I cannot find that part number I'm afraid
                    I far as I am a ware 928 rears fit also, but not drilled
                    RS 2 580HP

Comment

Correct, there is no OE Porsche equivalent for the cross-drilled rear discs on the RS2. You can source them from Zimmermann, listed in under the 928 line, but they do have the same appearance as OE.

The non-drilled rear discs from the later 928, i.e. GTS, can be found at your Porsche dealer.

Comment

Comment

If the 965 ones which the front 322/32 come from are 299/24 then that should be the equivalent one

Comment

I want the cross drilled ones as I have drilled in front

Comment

Then you'll need to source them from Audi or from Zimmermann. Your picture, posted at 10:06am, is a picture of the Zimmermann disc, BTW.

I have researched this for a long time and was unable to find an OE Porsche equivalent. There might be one out there so if you can find an OE Porsche cross-drilled rear rotor to fit the RS2 please post the number.

I bought the non-drilled ones for the time being......I'll soon be forking out the dough to buy the OE ones from Audi.

Comment

On the type911 shop the rear discs aimed for the 965 porsche are identical to the oem audi ones. Those are genuine porsche with the short hat and drilled. So I am in the process of finding out if they are 299/24 and if they are although they are almost 200£ a piece, at least those could do

Comment

Working...
                                X