Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• S2 Coupe Brake Lug Dimensions

Good morning all.

So as the poly bush upgrade nears completion I find myself looking towards the next project, which has to be the brakes.

The question to the forum is does any one have any dimensions for the hubs to brake lugs. I am a CAD user and have access to machine shops etc so making up brackets etc is easy stuff but some drawings with dims already measured and used will be a massive help.

Thanks in advance.

no one

Comment

94.0mm
      Panthero Coupé quattro 20vt
      Indigo ABY coupé
      Imola B6 S4 Avant

Comment

Originally posted by Error404 View Post
        94.0mm
        Thanks error but what I meant is this.

At a high level the hub and lugs look a bit like this.

To mate the callipers and discs together I need a custom bracket, so I need to know the offset between the hub face to lug mounting face.

Then I need to know the radial dimension from the hub centre to the centre of the lugs.

I can then measure and sketch the discs and callipers and sketch out a bracket. trouble with the hub ii it will be difficult to measure accurately on the car.

Cheers

Comment

I have a hub carrier at home so I can measure the radial dimension.

Sorry I can't help with the axial offset from hub face to the lug as the carriers don't have hubs in them.
          Indigo ABY coupé
          Imola B6 S4 Avant

Comment

All help much apprecited.

Need it for front and rear too. Just makes life easier than either taking it all off the car or trying to measure it on the car.

Comment

I have rear hub carriers too. I believe front & rear are the same but I will check.
              Indigo ABY coupé
              Imola B6 S4 Avant

Comment

Working...
              X