No announcement yet.

Decent EBC Suppliers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

As i mentioned in a post a while back, according to some places those DS2500 are available for the G60 caliper on the s2 - THEY DO NOT FIT :eek2:

I spoke to a few people i know and also to demon tweaks and they all recommended them above everything else for a fast road pad (Reds included) but although the packaging states S2, two piston Girling caliper they look nothing like the shape and fitment of our cars. So i settled with a mintex M1144 pad which is pretty good but the high metallic (copper) compund is nashing through my discs from what i can see.

Interestingly DT said they wouldn't recommend the pagid blues as a FR pad - i think Marco said they were excellent though - all about opinion i guess!

David
    sigpic

1992 3b S2 Coupe

Comment

BRAKES

YEH FRANK EDWARDS IN BOLTON £ 72 FOR FRONT SET WELL IN JUNE ANYWHO
      ABY Cricket Green Pearl Coupe, blk leather
      THE ONLY TROUBLE WITH DOING NOTHING IS KNOWING WHEN YOUR FINISHED!!!

Comment

By the way, I used these guys to get some EBCs recently, excellent service (Delivered to my home for free), delivered quickly, and good price (gave me a discount)

Came in at just over £30 for a set of Reds for the Rear, and just over £25 for Greens for the rear.

Tony Allen, New Malden, Tel: 0208 949 3535,
        Ex S2 owner, now running around in an A4 Avant quattro...

Comment

Originally posted by dan_b
          By the way, I used these guys to get some EBCs recently, excellent service (Delivered to my home for free), delivered quickly, and good price (gave me a discount)

Came in at just over £30 for a set of Reds for the Rear, and just over £25 for Greens for the rear.

Tony Allen, New Malden, Tel: 0208 949 3535,
          I can also now vouch for Tony Allan, £27.15 for a set of DP2002 Greenstuff pads, off-the-shelf.
          Jim

Comment

Lee quoted
            Serious pads cost serious money. It is worth spending extra because it is a critical safety item and should get the same attention as suspension and tyres. As Porsche say, "Power is nothing without control".

I think that is Pirreli's phrase :mischeif:
            RS2 MTM

Comment

[QUOTE]Serious pads cost serious money.
              Thankfully in this instance good pads for those who don't track are cheap
              Jim

Comment

Working...
              X