Plea to Family Album owners

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Nuvo
    You'd be better off testing it first to confirm whether or not the device is at fault.
    I can't remember the device part number off hand I'm afraid.

Nuvo.
    Damn, oh well, I am getting very fast at pulling the dash, after the recent attack of blown bulbs.

Thanks for ya help

Cheers n

Si
    95 ABY S2 Coupe - Ragusa Green
    Subtle mods here and there

2011 A5 3.0 TDi - Lava Grey
    With every option available (except a towball)

Comment

it's copied from an erWin PDF which is also copyright. You can see the document watermark in the back ground which states that copying in whole or in part is not permitted unless authorised by Audi AG.
      Copyright died with the birth of the Internet, it just hasn't laid down properly yet. To echo Nuvo, my post is not intended to be argumentative, just an observation. If for instance you were shown the above diagram by a friend who legally held the right to that copy and he showed you this in his workshop, would that then be a transgression of copyright? Well of course not, it was a learning/informative aid. Said friend then shows you the same picture, but this time by electronic means, is this transgression of copyright. Well of course it is. It is when this scenario transpires that those with a highly developed common sense gene just get on with the job.

graham.
      (now you can argue amongst yourselves on this point:-))
      Signature censored
      The member formerly known as tekkno300

Comment

I thought the voltage regulator behind the dash only controlled the fuel and temp. gauges?
        Never show a fool a half built house.
        Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups.

Life is like a **** sandwich
        The more bread you have, the less **** you eat

Comment

You are correct Delta, hence my post in the other thread regarding the relay by the ciggie lighter
          Mike

http://www.s2-audi.co.uk

Comment

would that be the booster relay 893 919 080
            94 s2 avant
            aoc member 1116

Comment

Working...
            X