Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

1990 Audi CQ driver power seat fuse location !?!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1990 Audi CQ driver power seat fuse location !?!

Hi there, I can't seem to locate the fuse for the driver side power seat function ...

As per a diagram I found :

I think it should be S44 ?? But where is that fusebox in the car !?!

It is not under the hood fusebox (I could only find passenger power seat fuse, #25 I think ...)

I've no idea. Sticker on my lid is gone, found this but it's for an 80 in the UK:

Fuse List 19 - 30 2019-03-02 at 22.17.50.png

Comment

I think it should be clipped to the bottom of the relay carrier below the dash.

S2 Coupe 3B Project

Ur quattro restoration

S2 Avant

Boost is the new rock and roll!
      sigpic

Comment

It’s a thermal fuse - located on the aux relay panel under the drivers side dash panel, as John suggested
        Panthero Coupé quattro 20vt
        Indigo ABY coupé
        Imola B6 S4 Avant

Comment

Thanks guys
          Anyone has a pic or something?

Comment

Or can someone point me in the right direction for the color code of the wires of the actual motor ? I want to remove it but it is slide up front and need to be at the back to remove the bolts ...
            I want to feed power directly to it ...
            Or is there another trick to remove the seats without it being completely at the back ?

Thanks

Comment

why cant you remove the seats ? does not have anything to do with the electric part.

Comment

well, you can't reach the bolts without backing it up fully ... as far as I can see ... so without power to the seats ... can't remove them ...

Comment

dont know how it is on the coupe electric seats but manual and rs2 seats are fixed with one small bolt in front .

Comment

There one on each side for me at the front... And to reach them, the seat needs to be fully backed ...

Comment

On a coupe the seat slider is manually operated. The seat will slide out the back of the runners if the single allen bolt and nut are removed from the front centre on the locking bar.
                      Sounds like maybe you have non standard seats?

S2 Coupe 3B Project

Ur quattro restoration

S2 Avant

Boost is the new rock and roll!
                      sigpic

Comment

In North America ... They are all electric and I ended up powering the motor directly with a power drill battery... Was able to make the seat go to the far back .. Unscrew the bolts at the front then slide the seat back from its rails and voilĂ 

Comment

Working...
                        X