Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Member to S2 Forum

I have to say many thanks to you all
    I have reacently purchased an Audi S2 and your advice on all topics has been outstanding
    Todays Mod - Unplugging the Servotronic relay to the power steering. This single action has transformed the feel and has been the best free upgrade so far.
    91 S2 3B in Pearl, Miltek, De-Cat pipes, Short Shifter, 996 Monoblocks + 323 A8 Discs, Whiteline R-ARB:MRC Generic 3B Chips

George

Nice to see another pearl white coupé on the forum

Hope you enjoy your S2 ownership
    91 Modded 3B
    14 A6 Avant Black Edition

Comment

Welcome onto the forum, hope you enjoy your motor and it probably wont be long til the power is going up and the bank balance down.

Greg
      Greg

S2Forum.com Administrator & Webmaster

'93 Coupe with a few tweeks

Comment

Hello from Kitty's Keeper!

__MDC__
        Martin Cutting

aka Keeper of "The Teutonic Kitten"

It's not better than sex, but it runs it a close second.

Comment

Hello & welcome
          _______
          Rob
          sigpic_________
          Rob

Comment

Willkommen
            SS

Comment

acidtrax

Comment

Watcha!
                The Perfectionist
                sigpic
                Audi Class Concours winner Stoner Park 2014, ADI Concours D'Elegance Class Winner 2008, Runner up 2014. Winner, S2Forum Show'n'Shine Billing 2006 & 2008.

Comment

P.S. Just had my front wishbone bushes replaced - what a transformation! It now runs like its on rails with no jiggly steering in corners! (Saw your profile )
                  The Perfectionist
                  sigpic
                  Audi Class Concours winner Stoner Park 2014, ADI Concours D'Elegance Class Winner 2008, Runner up 2014. Winner, S2Forum Show'n'Shine Billing 2006 & 2008.

Comment

Originally posted by Fat Audi 80
                    P.S. Just had my front wishbone bushes replaced - what a transformation! It now runs like its on rails with no jiggly steering in corners! (Saw your profile )
                    Welcome on the forum. Say good by to your marriage or gilfriend....
                    Gabor

96 ABY coupe full except sunroof. With Porsche big red brakes, remapped ECU, xenon lights, RS2 MAF

Comment

and savings.....
                      The Perfectionist
                      sigpic

Comment

Whats does unplugging servotronic relay do?

Comment

Unplugging servotronic relay disables the speed sensitve power steering, I think this only applies the the S2 B3 as the ABY and RS2 did not have this as standard
                          91 S2 3B in Pearl, Miltek, De-Cat pipes, Short Shifter, 996 Monoblocks + 323 A8 Discs, Whiteline R-ARB:MRC Generic 3B Chips

Comment

Originally posted by Fat Audi 80
                            Thanks for that, I am sure that all of my bushes need replacing soon, will probably need to take her off the road for a few days /weeks or pay extensive labour charges

Comment

Hi George!

S2 Coupe 3B Project

Ur quattro restoration

S2 Avant

Boost is the new rock and roll!
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X