Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i fitted a new dizzy with the metal gear on it and still no joy
    dean

nothelle n300,alcon brakes,sachs suspension kit,lots still to be done!

Comment

Aah yes just re-read your opening post...
      Ex S2 owner, now running around in an A4 Avant quattro...

Comment

thinking the only think left to be at fault is the ecu, although this to was replaced 2 years ago!Does anyone no if it is possible to test the ecu, as it seems like the settings for the spark/injection are at fault, and if it was a fault with the ecu would it happen all at once and stop the engine running?
        dean

Comment

Originally posted by nothelle300
          ...And the ecu is different to standard 3b due to the conversion i think?????Anyone with any help on this one please !

If it is a nothelle the only difference in the ecu will be the code and not the unit , you should still be able to connect to a diagnostic device which will also be able to display the Nothelle s/w version/rev, like Doug I'm not sure Nothelle dabelled with the 3b motor . either way sound as if you need somebody who can get the ecu talking...

Comment

Originally posted by nothelle300
            thinking the only think left to be at fault is the ecu, although this to was replaced 2 years ago!Does anyone no if it is possible to test the ecu, as it seems like the settings for the spark/injection are at fault, and if it was a fault with the ecu would it happen all at once and stop the engine running?
            Maybe soomeone with a 3B in your area could try their ECU in yours, just a though
            Mark

Race Clio RS197

S2 Coupe ABY (Green) - RIP
            S2 Coupe ABY (Blue) - Sold

Comment

sounds like injectors not working, i had this when i put my 3B in, think there is a reley which gives 12vs to the injectors and the ecu switches each one acordingly, 5 blue wires into one into the fuse box

Comment

was thinking of that trying to locate someone in my are with ecu, but what happens if it ******s up their ecu to!!dont suppose their is anyone on the forum local in the herefordshre are with much knowledge of s2's?
                dean

Comment

the 5 wires join behind the dash so you are looking for one blue(may be blue+black) under the steering wheel to check you have 12v

Comment

did blink test today and came up with faulty ecu!anyone local to hereford who i could borrow a ecu off or any second hand ones.What sort of price would a new ecu be???and is the blink test reliable
                    many thanks
                    dean
                    dean

Comment

pm sal
                      94 s2 avant
                      aoc member 1116

Comment

Working...
                      X