blink codes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• blink codes

any one help please im trying to read blink fault codes as per s2 central all i get is that the lamp is permanently lit
    problem is i fitted boost gauge yesterday and cant get more than 0.4 bar any time.
    any coments
    thanks martin

that is strange.
    I did the same too, following S2Central.net instructions with the bypass cable and 12V light. And it worked fine.

Are you sure you bypassed the correct poles for at least 2 seconds before taking bypass off?

Marco

Comment

strange, thats what i thought i connect lamp black conector and blue conector and it lights up ingnition on or of jumper in or out tride and tride agian still same

Comment

Sorry Marty, cannot be of help.

Only thing I can say is:
        when you insert the jumper, be sure you do it securely. A couple of times happened to me while bypassing, that the connection was interrupted just a fraction of sec. before the 2 seconds (this because I wasn't holding the cables firmly enaugh) so the stuff didn't work.

If you did everything correctly and still doesn't work, maybe Mihnea and Paul N. can tell you why.

Marco

Comment

Tried again still no joy got the dash in bitts now ill try wiring the MIL light see wat that does
          thanks marco

Comment

Working...
          X