10v camshaft, questions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 10v camshaft, questions

Building an engine for 300 ++ hp and i am thinking about cam for the engine. I have the AAR cam but i dont know what speck it is but i guess it it small.

Vould a MC1 turbo cam be better or do i need bigger.
    There is also an MB 1B camshaft for sale, could i use this one or is it to smal ?

I could also get my cam regrind as one option

I'm not entirely sure what 10vt option you guys had over there, but in the states, the best 10vt cam from factory was the MC2 cam. That's what I am running, and it has been proven by many to work well, well beyond 300hp.

Comment

The Treser cam fitted in Treser converted WRs is good, if you can find one!

S2 Coupe 3B Project

Ur quattro restoration

S2 Avant

Boost is the new rock and roll!
      sigpic

Comment

Ok thanks for replyes i have a frend selling an MC2 engine. Anyone know the speck for tis cam ? cant fint it anywhere

Comment

Originally posted by De80q View Post
          I'm not entirely sure what 10vt option you guys had over there, but in the states, the best 10vt cam from factory was the MC2 cam. That's what I am running, and it has been proven by many to work well, well beyond 300hp.
          I think we have mostly same options

Comment

Found an MC2 cam on ebay.de that i bought. I hope it works fine Acording to the old internet this cam is in several engines ( 5 Zylinder NF/KU/RT/MC2/NG ) But not in my AAR

Comment

Working...
            X