X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ok, so would I be right in saying...

D901 - BZW06-19B - Bi Directional - no stripe

D900 - BZW06-19 - Uni directional - stripe

or have I completely lost the plot due to information overload due to all the different posts I have been reading about this

Comment

Haha information overload fella.

D901- BZW06-19B- Bi Directional- no stripe
      D900- BZW06-19- Uni Directional- stripe

I ordered a pack of D901 weeks ago and they still haven't turned up, RS components said they were on back order. D900's were easy to get and arrived quickly.

I'm intrigued to see which one has failed for you.

Good luck

Comment

Ok thanks, finally got that straight in my head, haha.

I was thinking the D900 had gone, so I got a pack of them, but I have just dropped a screwdriver on D901 and broken it, doh.

Off to try and find some D901's now.

Comment

Well I eventually found diodes and got them fitted and refitted the ECU to the car, with mixed results.

The car is still not running, however it is no longer popping fuse 27 and I no longer have continuity between pins 18 & 19.
          I now do have fuel pump activation and spark, but the fuel injectors don't seem to be firing.

It looks like it was the D901 diode that was at fault, as the D900 was reading exactly the same resistance as the new ones.
          Ironically I only had to replace the D901 due to me being clumsy and damaging it.

Comment

What fuel are you running, and how long has it been sitting?

Comment

The car has been sitting for about 5 years, but the old fuel has been drained and re[laced with fresh fuel.
              It is running standard 95 octane UK fuel as that is all that is available where I live.

Comment

Possible the injectors are stuck shut...?

Comment

That is always a possibility, and one I will be checking shortly as I am running out of ideas fast.
                  The car has had regular start ups over the years, and was driven out of the garage 6 months ago but refused to start when it was going back in the garage 3 hours later, so it was a sudden failure.

Comment

Working...
                  X