Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Part number for 3b coupe coolant hose bulkhead bleed screw one.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Part number for 3b coupe coolant hose bulkhead bleed screw one.

Does anyone know the part number for the coolant hose with the bleed screw in ( for 3b coupe,at the bulkhead to heater matrix) I'm guessing it's no longer available from Audi?, is there a replacement hose with the bleed screw in it? The bleed screw on my 3b coupe was leaking slightly so something had to be done, this resulted in the nut which the bleed screw goes into detaching from the hose, I've done a temporary fix with a largish bolt but I want to fix this properly.. If I have the oem part number I can cross ref if needed.. Has anyone found a single silicone hose to rectify the problem I now have? Or has anyone found a good sealer to seal a bolt soundly in the hole where the bleed screw was? Thanks in advance ..Al////.....
    :wave: :thumbs:

There is a set of silicone hoses available for the S2 with a built in bleed screw, but not available separately IIRC.

Comment

I may have one
      Nothelle S2 Avant
      Black Ur project
      Ocianic Ur project gone
      S2 Coupe project gone
      Urs6 plus project gone

Comment

I have this but can't remember what it came off.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
        Nothelle S2 Avant
        Black Ur project
        Ocianic Ur project gone
        S2 Coupe project gone
        Urs6 plus project gone

Comment

That looks like the one from my NG Coupe, with a short M8 bolt forced in to replace the snapped off the original plastic part, don't think it is the same one though. Samco have a bleed screw on theirs, just not sure it's available seperatly.

Don't think the OE part is avaiablle any longer.
          1989 B3 2.0 3A 80 quattro... Budget 1.8T Project.
          1992 C4 100 2.8 Avant quattro... Mobile Sitting Room.
          1995 RS2... MTM K26/7 380 BHP Conversion.
          1990 Corrado G60... Breaking For Parts.

Comment

Originally posted by Tractor Dave View Post
            I may have one
            Hi Tractor Dave,just seen you put up a pic, is it for a 3b coupe yes??..it looks similar but difficult to see mine ..How much do you want for it? Cheers for now Al////.....
            Last edited by Condor; 14 May 2024, 13:46.

Comment

Roose Motorsport might sell you a seperate hose... worth a call...
              Honda CBR 1100XX Blackbird Turbo....undergoing major changes.....
              S2 Coupe... bit easier off the line...
              '03 ZX12-R daily hack.... lots of nice bolt ons...

Comment

Originally posted by Condor View Post

Hi Tractor Dave,just seen you put up a pic, is it for a 3b coupe yes??..it looks similar but difficult to see mine ..How much do you want for it? Cheers for now Al////.....
                I can't remember what it came off. You cover post and it's yours.
                Nothelle S2 Avant
                Black Ur project
                Ocianic Ur project gone
                S2 Coupe project gone
                Urs6 plus project gone

Comment

Originally posted by Tractor Dave View Post

I can't remember what it came off. You cover post and it's yours.
                  Hi Tractor Dave, I guess the original nut came out from the hose, is the bolt just screwed into the rubber of that hose? ..I'm going to see if Roose or Samco will supply a single hose,I'll get back to you.. Thank you and others for taking the time to help ..most appreciated... Al////

Comment

A big shout out to Paul of ROOSE MOTORSPORT who soon replied to my emails and I got the coolant hose with a bleed screw the next day after I’d bought it. Thanks to the others on this post too who took the time to give suggestions etc .. I’ve still got the bolt in the old hose atm, it’s a bit tight to get the new hose on at the bottom ?.I need to be in the mood to scrape my knuckles ?.. .

Comment

Working...
                    X