X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• N75 H ?

hi
    anybody using one of those in a I5?
    if I swap mine (aby engine) do I need any ecu adjustment?
    thank you

a bit confused now...

"Boost Control Valves, N75 $84.50

Click to Enlarge
    We now stock 3 of the most popular N75 valves:

034H "Race" Valve - OEM style N75 valve, this is the fastest reacting valve with the higest boost capacity of the N75 valves we've tested. Also works well for universal application boost control like with our new Stage I and IIc ECU's. Also known as the "H" valve and came stock on 2.2 Turbo 5-cylinder applications like the 3B and AAN, offers a 1-2 psi boost increase in newer 1.8t and 2.7t applications.

058 F Valve - This valve is stock on all 1.8t motors and is a good stock replacement.

078 B Valve - This valve is stock on all 2.7t including RS4

034 J Valve - This valve is stock on 3B motors and is a good stock replacement.

These valves are a "bleed" type valve, boost signal pressure to the WG is bled off to raise boost, simple 2-wire PWM solenoid"

first they say the n75h came in the 3b than in the end they say the n75 j comes stock on the 3b...

does my ABY has a n75 h ?

thank you

Comment

I think a lot of that info, and a similar post where back to back dyno tests were done are all for the 1.8t engines.

Part numbers are as follows,

034 906 283 K ABY/ADU
      034 906 283 H AAN
      034 906 283 J 3B

The only difference in the H and K versions is the position of the electrical plug, its turned 90 degrees. You can fit either part to either car. For a stock/homefried S2 just buy the K version from your local Audi dealer.
      91CQ20v - Gone to a new home
      93UR-S4 - The Magic Carpet
      94S2Bus - The Emerald Express

Comment

Originally posted by mcandmar View Post
        I think a lot of that info, and a similar post where back to back dyno tests were done are all for the 1.8t engines.

Part numbers are as follows,

034 906 283 K ABY/ADU
        034 906 283 H AAN
        034 906 283 J 3B

The only difference in the H and K versions is the position of the electrical plug, its turned 90 degrees. You can fit either part to either car. For a stock/homefried S2 just buy the K version from your local Audi dealer.
        top info like always

thank you

Comment

Don't bother buy a turbosmart valve instead

Comment

will it work with the motronic with no adjustment ?

Comment

Yup

Comment

any more info on that please

Comment

than you
                  loads of info

Comment

I found this info about differents n75, has anybody test this n75 from 1.8T? 058 906 283 F or C (C valves are no longer available, now is F)

http://forums.audiworld.com/showthread.php?p=18772235

Comment

Working...
                    X