Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are the fuel lines on aby motors metric bubble flare?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are the fuel lines on aby motors metric bubble flare?

Hi

I cut my 7a fuel lines so I don't remember if they were bubble flare or not, or if the 7a connection fuel lines were for bubble flare. My dilemna is that I double flared them and i am leaking fuel when I go above 20% throttle. It's in the garage and it's not going anywhere so it's not a big deal to fix. Except for the fact that I am in the us and the bubble flare tool is rare. But is this true? I took the fuel lines apart and it looks to be the case.

This is something new to me...

Cheers
    Josh
    I chose not to choose life: I chose something else. And the reasons? There are no reasons. Who need reasons when you've got quattro?

Temporary solution:

10m nut with built in washer inside the fuel line fitting. yes I am crazy. Yes it works. I need to solve some other problems before I decide what I want to do about this one.

Cause money doesn't come from trees and metric bubble is a rarity and the tool to make one is $100 us dollars

Cheers
    Josh
    I chose not to choose life: I chose something else. And the reasons? There are no reasons. Who need reasons when you've got quattro?

Comment

Working...
    X