No announcement yet.

PAS Pump replacing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The navi plus will have to wait, till later. I dont have the money at the moment to finance all the things I want to buy. There are more important things, besides that I am not sure if it will fit, Maybe my console is not width enough.
    Getting everything sorted out for my 5++ hp project

Comment

Originally posted by GlynRS2
      That is what I thought. Where did you get your new pump & how much did you pay?
      I got it from a place called Central Auto Supplies in Leamington as a) i was in a rush b) that's where my car is and c) that's where i work

it cost 230 quid, a recon job but i got one from a breakers for 95 and that lasted about three days so it is prob worth it. GSF were going to do one for 175 but they are on back order or something so i would have had to wait for ages.

Comment

what is PAS Pump ????
        S2 Limo sold !!!
        M5 E34 with some mods in the garage
        sorry, but much happeir now !

Comment

Look at page 1 of this thread, it is the pump for the powersteering and also for the brake assistence, I thought. It is mounted on top of the engine, and there is a aux belt running from the ballance wheel

Comment

thanks !!!
            S2 Limo sold !!!
            M5 E34 with some mods in the garage
            sorry, but much happeir now !

Comment

Hi all,

Just got my pump back, it is reconditioned and looks like new !

I wanted to place the pump in the car tonight but during the mounting I saw that the bracket (I hope it is the right word) which is used to tension the belt was turned in compare with my ETKA drawing(shown beneath). Position 20 on the drawing it the bracket, on the drawing it looks like the opening is pointed to the front of the car. On my car is was turned to the backside. When I turned it, the opening pointed to the frontside, the tension mechanic will not fit. To large opening.

Can someone tell me if the opening has to point to the front or to the back side of the car.

thanks again,

Erik

Comment

Working...
              X