Fiting side idicators ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fiting side idicators ?

I have run in to som problems fiting my side indicators on the right side...
    There seem to be something in the way inside...
    Anyone have a solution for this problem?

I think it has something to do with the air system to the fuel tank...

i had this same problem its the plastic tank for air con . you should have drilled higher up .

Comment

I'm not sure of the layout on the RS2, but it could be the carbon canister for the fuel vapours. I binned mine, as it was taking up valuable space, and it weighed nearly 1.5 kilos.
      SS

Comment

i dont think its the fuel vapour canister i'm sure its air con canister of some sort .

Comment

Originally posted by volcano rs
          i had this same problem its the plastic tank for air con . you should have drilled higher up .
          It was already drilled when i got the car.
          I was just going to change to white lamps...

The old one on the right side was really tricky to remove... had to brake it

Do you have any problems with gas smell after it is removed?
          Have a friend that drives witout it.... And the car smell like a gas station inside But then again his car i heavy tuned...

I am not sure what to do here

Comment

No problems after removing the carbon canister. The tank now vents out the back of the car, just behind the rear wheel.
            SS

Comment

its a plastic tank i was told by the chap who drilled it in the wrong place that if you heat the plastic slowly and press it with your fingers to reshape it you should be able to fit the indicators .its the actual bulb holder that catches against the tank .

Comment

Working...
              X