Light bulb

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Light bulb

erm.. Dont want to sound like a newbie.. but im having difficulties changing the drivers side side-light.

when i had my 80 2.6 Q was np.. but this s2 got some b33f under the bonnet and my arm wont reach.. do i have to start taking bits off my front end?
    ABY Coupe
    sigpic

It literally only takes 5 minutes to pull the headlight out - 2 screws on top, 1 screw for the trim under the headlight and 2 more screws under the headlight - dead easy.
    S2,RS2,S4 WB,RS4,S4 B8,RS6 C5,RS6 C6,R8

Comment

Yep, quickest way to change the bulbs. I don't even understand why I attempted it with the headlamps in situ now (like the first 2 times I changed the bulbs!!).Dead easy. I found pulling the bottom end of the unit out (push top in first) on mine to be the easiest way..not sure if that is due to the RS2 bumper I have or whether that's how everyone else does it.

Lee
      1995 S2 Avant with some upgrades

Designun Limited....
      Aerospace, Space and Motorsport Design Consultancy and hardware supply.

Comment

oki got it.. do i goto mess around with aligning the light up again or will it fit back perfect?
        ABY Coupe
        sigpic

Comment

It will fit back fine. Adjustment is done in the headlight itself.

Designun Limited....

Comment

while im on the subject, anyways to make my lights white.. yellow dont cut it (the glass).
            ABY Coupe
            sigpic

Comment

Get yourself a HID kit from www.vagparts.com MartynF or Audi Parts Guru can help you out. So white, their almost blue if you know what I mean. I have seen them installed and they are well impressive. Told they were brighter than those fitted to the new Range Rovers.

Designun Limited....

Comment

Working...
              X