No announcement yet.

Aero wiper blades- replacement blades

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Actually crof - thanks for bumping it up again - was genuinely laughing out loud at some of this one... Great banter.. Especially HPmuirt - he is in the wrong job !

PS - I have this partial info - http://www.s2central.net/aerowipers.html - can someone advise the part numbers for the raw blades and what the differences are for the Avant and/or LHR cars. I didn't go for the longer blade on my Coupe for reasons described in the link.

Paul
    Paul Nugent
    Webmaster http://S2central.net
    Administrator http://S2forum.com

1994 S2 Coupe ABY - aka Project Lazarus
    2001 A6 allroad 2.5TDi - family tank
    2003 S4 Avant 4.2 V8 - daily burble

Purveyor of HomeFries and Exclusive agent for Samco hose kits (S2/RS2)

There are only 10 kinds of people that understand binary - those that do, and those that don't

Comment

Just have been reading this way out of topic thread and thought I was closing in to the answer for my questions, and it all stops and get silent.... ****

So if anyone can give me some information on PN on a complete kit of aero wiper for a LHD coupe I would be very very happy!

Vegard

Comment

I bought a C5 A6 replacement set (arms and blades) of ebay.de, and it worked great. the right blade on LHD needs to be replaced with one that is 20'' instead of 22''.
        2007 Audi Q7 3.0 TDI S-line____2003 Audi A8 4.2 Quattro____1994 Audi RS2 2,2T Avant____Audi Quattro Experience____Audi Sportscar Experience
        Protected movement - with quattro

Comment

so what sizes are we looking at for a rhd coupe then? I worked my way through the thread, forgot about wipers, then was reminded again near the end.
          cheers
          --------------------------------------------------------------------
          1990 CQ20v
          2001 3.0 B6 A4 Avant Quattro Sport

Comment

OK!

Here are the part numbers for a LHD setup once and for all: (this is the kit that VAG parts deliveres)
            L/H Arm PN 6X1 955 409A
            R/H Arm PN 6X1 955 410A
            L/H Blade PN 6X1 955 425B
            R/H Blade PN 6X1 955 425C

This is for a Lupo i think...

Vegard
            (New ETKA owner moooohahahahah!!)

Comment

cheers for that but i'm wondering what size each blade is. I want to try to out a cheap ebay seller and see if the wipers are any good.
              No worries anyway. They seem to know what size I need. Just wanted to double check.
              --------------------------------------------------------------------
              1990 CQ20v
              2001 3.0 B6 A4 Avant Quattro Sport

Comment

Working...
              X