Exterior window rubbers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Exterior window rubbers

Can you still get these if so any one have the part numbers please.

thanks

Can you be more specific please - which window(s)?
    Shocked, exhausted, hosed, bushed, dumped, chipped, mounted, filtered, gauged, packed, intermittantly wiped and braked. I mean broken. Now, about the car...

Comment

Rear quarter glass

Comment

Glass.png

I think that is part(s) 22 on this diagram, listed as "seal for side window" with part numbers 895845321C (left) and 895845322C (right), both showing as "Cancelled since 01.03.2014". However, cached search suggests that Audi Tradition may still supply (when it comes back from holiday), and eBay.de seems to show both.
        Shocked, exhausted, hosed, bushed, dumped, chipped, mounted, filtered, gauged, packed, intermittantly wiped and braked. I mean broken. Now, about the car...

Comment

Thanks for that

Comment

Right been checking again it’s not the window rubber it’s the long rubber that seems to go over the top of the window rubber from front to back it’s clipped under the trim on the rear C piller don’t know if it’s only on S2 coupe’s or all.

Comment

That isn't really a rubber. It is an aluminium extrusion which has a rubber lip bonded to it. The extrusion is what holds the door seal in place. To get at it you will need to remove all the glass, seals and b pillar trim and drill our a load of rivets.

It's not on the diagram above so have a Google search for a different one.

I'd be amazed of tradition remake theses.

Second hand might be the only way forward.

Comment

Thanks Steve the end of mine has broken off will probably have to use tiger seal to pop it back on but will check the internet.

Comment

It's a pain in the **** to get to. So much dismantling needed and then when it comes off, it's really thin and hardly anything to it! ​​​​​​

Comment

Funnily enough I have just been looking for the exact same trim. Tradition do have them for something like 227 euros. I think I might wait until a used one comes up. Part No for RH side 895853704C.

Comment

Just checked €253.27 that’s expensive second hand will be just as brittle I will have to Rob a bank

Comment

Part 21 in the attached picture, 895853704C as jeffstoo says for the right hand side, 895853703C for the left. Not exclusive to S2 according to the family album - fitted to (Europe) 1989 - 1996 Coupe and Coupe quattro models.

ETA: there was also a satin black version which was NLA'd in 2013/2014. Part numbers are the same with 01C appended to end.
                        You do not have permission to view this gallery.
                        This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

Thanks for that

Comment

Working...
                          X