Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What RS2 Bumper Air Scoop?

I'm not sure what to use in my bumper

The front one is the dahlback copy with a Hella spot light built in - these are better than the 4W ones from the Porsche places as they use proper 55W H3 Hella bulbs. These cost approx £140 + shipping (that includes the spots)

The middle one is the full air scoop. These cost approximately £45 + shipping.

The rear one is one that uses a Mk3 VR6 Golf Spot Light. These cost approximately £45 + shipping.

They all have 50mm scoops for ducting.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Doug_RS2; 1 July 2004, 20:01.
    S2,RS2,S4 WB,RS4,S4 B8,RS6 C5,RS6 C6,R8

Nice work Doug!!

I'd be interested in the blue ones if you don't use them. What are you doing with the air from these? are you directing it?

Martyn
    Martyn
    -------------------------------------

www.vagparts.com

Comment

I think I'd go with the front ones.

S2 Coupe 3B Project

Ur quattro restoration

S2 Avant

Boost is the new rock and roll!
      sigpic

Comment

I would like to get some small ducting - 50mm - directed into the centre of the brake bells for some extra cooling on them.

Comment

isnt there a special cowling for the RS2 which helps guide air onto the brakes.
          im sure ive seen a pic on here somewhere with the part numbers too. i'll have a look.

martin

Comment

I think the ones without the fogs look better......... Blue one.

Mark H's looks a lil weird with that small fog, just dont think it looks right IMO
            Ant

2007 Mk5 Golf GTi, 3 door, DSG, REVO Stg 2 and other goodies
            2011 Kawasaki Z1000

Comment

I'd like to see the white one with the fog lamp. If it's a square lamp then that would fit a bit better with the front of the car. I like the small round light but I'm not sure of the rest of the car is too square for them
              Ex 1994 Avant - now driving a Lotus 340r

Comment

I'd like to see the white one with the fog lamp. If it's a square lamp then that would fit a bit better with the front of the car. I like the small round light but I'm not sure of the rest of the car is too square for them
                I agree - they go alright on the Porsche 993 Turbo S, but that has round headlamps.
                Glyn

Ex-Polar Silver RS2
                Sprint Blue RS4 - new toy :mischeif:

Comment

as of right now, this pic is a bit big for my website to hold.. it might disappear in a couple days. But I will turn it into a jpeg at some point and put it back up if necessary.

Cheers
                  Josh
                  I chose not to choose life: I chose something else. And the reasons? There are no reasons. Who need reasons when you've got quattro?

Comment

Someday I will source one of those 98+ bumpers.. Too much other stuff to focus on first.
                    I chose not to choose life: I chose something else. And the reasons? There are no reasons. Who need reasons when you've got quattro?

Comment

I like the half scoop and half Mk3 golf spot light now - thanks for the pictures - I think I have made my mind up.

Comment

JOSH!! that saloon is beautiful!!! I WANT ONE!!! can i have it plz? will trade u with a old newspaper and a broken mobile phone!
                        ABY Coupe
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Doug_RS2
                          I like the half scoop and half Mk3 golf spot light now - thanks for the pictures - I think I have made my mind up.
                          I agree - I think this is the best match with the rest of the front end.

Nice looking saloon & avant
                          Now RS2'less

'99 VW Passat VR5 Sport

Comment

Yep now I've seen the pictures of them on the car the one that uses the Golf light is the one for me!
                            Ex 1994 Avant - now driving a Lotus 340r

Comment

Must agree.
                              The Golf light/Air scoop first, then the plain scoop and then the round light/scoop.
                              ex '93 Avant owner

Comment

Working...
                              X