Clear All

shave the rear wiper.. it looks so much cleaner without it
    Pete
    Audi 90 Quattro (typ B4)
    AAN swap in progress

Comment

Originally posted by Jersey90TQ View Post
      shave the rear wiper.. it looks so much cleaner without it
      Maybe so, but within a couple of days in the UK with the state of the roads, what with all the sand and salt combined with rain, the rear window can get really really black!

Le Mans 2012
      Nurburgring 700
      1995 S2 Avant

Comment

Originally posted by madpugger View Post
        Maybe so, but within a couple of days in the UK with the state of the roads, what with all the sand and salt combined with rain, the rear window can get really really black!
        i understand what you are saying ,i have fam over in london and have been there so i know the weather you speak of.. but i live in north jersey and the weather gets pretty bad here. i shaved the rear wiper on my gti and had no problem. to me it looks worse when you have a big rainbow on a dirty window. its pretty easy to get a paper towel and some windex.

we both have good points i guess its just a matter or preference
        Pete
        Audi 90 Quattro (typ B4)
        AAN swap in progress

Comment

Oh without doubt it is an individuals preference. My pref is being able to see the the car behind fade into the distance....

Having said that, I am not the world biggest fan of car washing, infact i fking hate it! So a rear wiper is essential! I quite like the rainbow effect

Le Mans 2012
          Nurburgring 700
          1995 S2 Avant

Comment

Does anyone know whether there's a direct rear wiper assembly replacement/upgrade for a 1995 S6 Avant?

I've tried 3 in 1 and WD40 on the spring, but it's still not quite applying enough pressure resulting in a frustrating almost-clean-but-totally-useless smear across the back windscreen.

cheers,
            Tom

Comment

Working...
            X