RS2 replica bumper

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GT500 View Post
    Yes thats were I got BigLees from. Good company.

Very easy to fit with no trimming just made my own mountings.
    Proper abs not useless grp!
    Originally posted by Big Lee M View Post
    brilliant bumper like GT500 said it's made of ABS plastic so it doesn't flex like fibreglass. The only way you can tell mines not an original RS2 bumper is cause I don't have the RS2 washer jets for the headlights. Here's a picture of mine. Looks good if I do say so myself

Hi guys!

It's that bumper a direct fit on an RS2?

Ig yes I bleieve it's a perfect alternative to the OEM one that has a price more related to jewellery rather then cars..... 1300 euros.....

Thanks for your feedback on this.

Stefano
    http://www.audisportclub.com/

http://www.s2forum.com/forum/vbgoogl...227295&zoom=16

Comment

Rieger RS2 replica front bumper

Originally posted by Big Lee M View Post
      brilliant bumper like GT500 said it's made of ABS plastic so it doesn't flex like fibreglass. The only way you can tell mines not an original RS2 bumper is cause I don't have the RS2 washer jets for the headlights. Here's a picture of mine. Looks good if I do say so myself
      Having seen Lee's (and a few others), I'm pretty much decided on going this route as the originals are almost impossible to find now and often in poor condition anyway - last one went on ebay.de for €1,000!

As the S2 has all the plumbing for the washers, I guess it would be relatively easy to fit OEM RS2 washer jets by simply drilling 2 holes? (assuming of course that I dont need a second mortgage for those bits?!)
      Past: S2 ABY coupe RS2 spec with lots of mods, S4 B5 saloon, RS6 C5 saloon, S8 D2 FL, RS4 B7 saloon, S4 B6 avant

Present: S4 B8 avant, MRC Stage 2

Comment

jets around around 13-17 quid each clive

Comment

really?! and still available?
          Past: S2 ABY coupe RS2 spec with lots of mods, S4 B5 saloon, RS6 C5 saloon, S8 D2 FL, RS4 B7 saloon, S4 B6 avant

Present: S4 B8 avant, MRC Stage 2

Comment

Working...
          X