No announcement yet.

sunroof stuck!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sorted! Id put the boost gauge in a pillar mount and screwed through into the wires! D'oh!
    Cheers Ben, and dont get jealous cos mines faster than yours at half throttle! Im sure the pics of the wire will be posted sometime soon.....
    Was a '93 3B, Dont ask now tho......

Comment

It was fun taking all sorts of bits out of your car though. I still think your lucky the whole thing didn't go up in flames. Shorting out terminal 30 for as long as you have!!!

I'll have a play with the pics to see if I can make them any better. Damn fisher price digital camera. Carly's was working all along.

At least we know now that there is a thermal fuse for the sunroof hidden at the top of the relay plate.

I won't get too jealous, I'll have my day. Besides I can have my fun driving slower so people can see the callipers when I have them resprayed barbie pink.

Ben
      the best intentions are fraught with disappointment - gil grissom

sigpic
      1994 ABY Avant - it's getting there

Comment

LOL. That's the sort of thing I would do Beetie.

Originally posted by s2avant
        Besides I can have my fun driving slower so people can see the callipers when I have them resprayed barbie pink.

Ben
        They'll be able to hear the chav "Burberry" CD too Ben
        Now RS2'less

'99 VW Passat VR5 Sport

Comment

Originally posted by Avant S2
          LOL. That's the sort of thing I would do Beetie.

They'll be able to hear the chav "Burberry" CD too Ben
          That fisher price camera is awesome, wonder if we can do a gp on thoses! LOL!
          Was a '93 3B, Dont ask now tho......

Comment

Working...
          X