Looking for USA style Red rear clusters

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NEO
    Doug_RS2: Could you clarify what you meant about the amber flash for a lost swede...? =)

Our indicators have to flash orange/amber in this country. If you use a normal bulb it will flash red. If you use an amber/orange bulb it flashes a duller red.

I got bulbs that are made from (about) 15 LEDs - these flash amber - through the red lights.

HTH
    S2,RS2,S4 WB,RS4,S4 B8,RS6 C5,RS6 C6,R8

Comment

Exactly what i need! =) WHere do I find them and could you give a little tip on the installation with the resistor and so...? =)

Originally posted by Doug_RS2
      Our indicators have to flash orange/amber in this country. If you use a normal bulb it will flash red. If you use an amber/orange bulb it flashes a duller red.

I got bulbs that are made from (about) 15 LEDs - these flash amber - through the red lights.

HTH
      /NEO - I have a sexual thing for big brakes.
      www.irry.com | Irry got a face lift!
      #nordicaudi @ irc.nordicaudi.com

Comment

I got the LED bulbs from GTI International - most car shows here sell them. I think most boy racer shops will sell them as well. I never actually fitted a resistor - I wired a bulb in parallel to each LED bulb - they are sitting in the boot! A similar valaue of resistor (big power one though) will do the trick.
        S2,RS2,S4 WB,RS4,S4 B8,RS6 C5,RS6 C6,R8

Comment

Aaah! Thanks man! I will look around here in sweden and see if I find something similar. You don't happen to have a picture or so of em?

Edit: 2 secs of googling and I found this:
          http://www.superbrightleds.com/1157.htm

Originally posted by Doug_RS2
          I got the LED bulbs from GTI International - most car shows here sell them. I think most boy racer shops will sell them as well. I never actually fitted a resistor - I wired a bulb in parallel to each LED bulb - they are sitting in the boot! A similar valaue of resistor (big power one though) will do the trick.
          /NEO - I have a sexual thing for big brakes.
          www.irry.com | Irry got a face lift!
          #nordicaudi @ irc.nordicaudi.com

Comment

Working...
          X