No announcement yet.

RS6/RS4 style grille mesh??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Geez.. Now - so no one has seen this style mesh even for a ricer-racer (hot wok jap "car") ?

Comment

Originally posted by tekkno300
      I would be very grateful if someone could tell me if the "inner" four ring emblem in black is available for the RS2 grille. You know, the bit in the picture above that shows just underneath the chrome rings (mine is missing, don't ask:{)

graham.
      It comes as a single piece. The silver rings are fixed to the black "inner" rings, although you can pull them apart...sort of.

I did this when i went through a phase of spraying the silver rings black.

angus
      formally RS2 +

Comment

Well I found it...Only it's in the US and it's not really cheap. I'll look into it further more though!

Search for product ID 9305T46 and press Find!

McMaster-Carr

Comment

Originally posted by Henka
          Well I found it...Only it's in the US and it's not really cheap. I'll look into it further more though!

Search for product ID 9305T46 and press Find!

McMaster-Carr
          Any more info on this?
          Cheers mis amigos,
          _Anton

Comment

Not quite RS4/RS6 mesh, but this is my version.

Comment

rs4 mesh goes nice with the rs2. Initially i was looking for something like that maku,but now i can say that the one i ended up with is better to my eyes

Comment

That looks sweet Vas

Where did you get it from / how did you fix it mate
                Panthero Coupé quattro 20vt
                Indigo ABY coupé
                Imola B6 S4 Avant

Comment

The bottom one is original RS4 grill. I bought 2 of them and cut one of them to fit. The middle one is held on mostly with tireups.

the top one i got from a shop in Canada which had really primitive way of payment methods so i asked a friend of mine from canada to do the payment and i sent him the amounts through paypal. It wasnt cheap with all shipping costs but it turned out to be brilliant.

the hood mesh was fixed into place with the normal rs2 clips. it is not that thick so those worked fine. I only had to drill some holes(good old swiss army knife) so that the audi rings can be fitted

i cannot recall the name of that canadian shop but i will look it up(i must have posted this before on the forum)

Comment

I like the look of that too!! Wheres it from
                    91 S2 coupé - RIP
                    98 S8 - Luxury barge

Comment

Yep I agree,... the match is good Vas. Yours looks good too Maku!
                      Cheers mis amigos,
                      _Anton

Comment

i have this as a plug and play set.
                        i installed this on my front bumper yesterday. it is amazing!
                        made of black plastic, cutted for rs2 predrilled all laser!
                        THE BLOG ABOUT THE REVENTON GREY RS2 called BOMBER....

Comment

show us some photos there Eduard!

Comment

Working...
                          X