Latest from the bodyshop..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by John. View Post
    I'm VERY keen to know who you're insured with.
    Mine is due on 2 Audis'
    Cheers.
    I'm with Adrian Flux, but the claim went through the third party as it was no fault of mine.

Comment

Originally posted by tomwood_uk View Post
      I'm with Adrian Flux, but the claim went through the third party as it was no fault of mine.
      Ok thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by Error404 View Post
        Bloody hell, good to see someone doing a proper repair. Where is it being done mate?
        You mean the owner decided to do a proper repair.Because proper repair body shops exist,lots of them.The only problem is the clients willing to invest.

By the book.Insist and check for weldable sealant to be put between the new fender and the body if they will use spot welding machine or zink weldable spray at joints if they will use arc welding in small holes.And tons of wax inside.

Comment

For sure, there are people doing proper work, but not really many in this country bother. It is really the insurance companies fault, as they are always trying to drive the cost of repair down and body shops that rely on insurance work cut corners to be "competitive".
          Panthero Coupé quattro 20vt
          Indigo ABY coupé
          Imola B6 S4 Avant

Comment

Sorry to see the car like this Tom after you've done so much.....BUT pleased it will be as good as new again!

Comment

Originally posted by simon20vq View Post
              Sorry to see the car like this Tom after you've done so much.....BUT pleased it will be as good as new again!
              Thanks matey, yea that's the plan. Feels strange leaving the car with someone for a few weeks, the thing's never left my side since I've owned it

Comment

Good job Tom some idiot clipped mine back 2009 and I got a new rear quarter on mine I didn't think the front wings were still available I might check this out as mines all been sorted in the last few weeks but still tempted to go down new wing route? More photos

Comment

Originally posted by anthonys2 View Post
                  Good job Tom some idiot clipped mine back 2009 and I got a new rear quarter on mine I didn't think the front wings were still available I might check this out as mines all been sorted in the last few weeks but still tempted to go down new wing route? More photos
                  Local TPS had wings in stock, order 2pm yesterday should be there today .

Comment

Haven't managed to get down to see the car often as I'd have like liked, bit here's a couple more pics.

Comment

Yum. Looks good enough to eat
                      Panthero Coupé quattro 20vt
                      Indigo ABY coupé
                      Imola B6 S4 Avant

Comment

might get a bit of indigestion Alex....

Comment

Looking very nice

Comment

They've removed the doors?! that is impressive stuff - the wiring loom that goes through them is quite a piece of work and no easy thing to remove. Fair play to the body shop

Comment

Originally posted by steve briance View Post
                              They've removed the doors?! that is impressive stuff - the wiring loom that goes through them is quite a piece of work and no easy thing to remove. Fair play to the body shop

Yea it's had a replacement door that side so made sense

Comment

Looking good!
                                The Perfectionist
                                sigpic
                                Audi Class Concours winner Stoner Park 2014, ADI Concours D'Elegance Class Winner 2008, Runner up 2014. Winner, S2Forum Show'n'Shine Billing 2006 & 2008.

Comment

Working...
                                X