No announcement yet.

Sexy manifold fabrications

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mocked up, En liten smygtitt på mitt nya grenrör (prototyp) från petergproduction såklart. Kommer bilder på "det riktiga" grenröret i rostfritt (polerat) inom kort.

Translation. A sneekpeek of my new manifold (prototype) from petergproductions of course. Pictures to follow of "the real" manifold in stainless (polished) soon.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by fish; 8 February 2014, 01:03.
    Audi 80 Competition -94 Daily driver

www.garaget.org/fish for more pic´s of my cars

Comment

Finished product in the first pic i posted, but here is the actual picture i FIRST posted together with the others. Bottom pic. Still not a peter g manifold??
      Attached Files

Comment

for sure, its not from peter g
        Take a look at the shape of the runners, they are looking different!
        You can buy this from TheTurboEngineers
        Attached Files

Comment

I dont know what your problem is mate... The manifold i have posted several pictures of is nothing like the one you just posted. Why would i be lying/making up that it is a peterG? Look at the TTE one, the collector is made in one piece, and then welded to the runners. The runners on the TTE also have some very short bits of pipe and also more joints/welds. The peterG manifold i have posted the collector is part of te runners, and each runner is made of 3 pipes.

Comment

Those manifolds just are so ugly if you compeare to this collector welds. If you get too good flow with the superiore manifold, then you can always do this to reduce surge. And if that doesn't do the job, and your car is still too fast, then this at least should help.

Audi UrS4 Avant 2.5 20vt - twincharged - Project
            Audi 80q B4 Sedan 2.2 20vt - Daily user
            BMW 320d Touring e91 M-Sport - Daily user
            BMW 740iA e38 - Project

Comment

Ooomg !!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Panthero Coupé quattro 20vt
                Indigo ABY coupé
                Imola B6 S4 Avant

Comment

Originally posted by Error404 View Post
                  Gotto love my welding skills, just need a grinder nobody will notice, note I didn't weld this just comparing my skills with those in the photograph.

Comment

i made this "back in the day" to fit a mitsi evo 7 turbo to my 1.8 20v

looks like i didnt do too badly in comparison!

not that im so proud if that particular creation but, its all about learning

Comment

Comment

How did it run on that turbo?
                        Greg

S2Forum.com Administrator & Webmaster

'93 Coupe with a few tweeks

Comment

i never actually got it going,

i needed the car in a hurry as i was moving jobs and the "commuter" passat i bought went totally t1ts up. my fastest option to get back on the road was to throw all the stock stuff back onto the car (was a mk2 golf at the time)

i looked into it quite a bit when i was doing it and they are supposed to perform very nicely, i intended to use AEB pistons (factory passat early 1.8t with 20mm wrist pin) and a set of rods with 440cc injectors.

Comment

Working...
                          X